how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?

Discus and support how much is 5,750 points in British pounds? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how much is 5,750 Microsoft lifetime points in British pounds? 0e7e1b66-6141-4e30-98d4-c3b24a712f09 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IronMink4393, Feb 22, 2017.

1. IronMink4393
    IronMink4393 Guest

how much is 5,750 Microsoft lifetime points in British pounds?

:)

IronMink4393, Feb 22, 2017
  2. Simply Kills
    Simply Kills Guest
    Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them

I have over 5,000 reward points in my account however there is no option for me to deposit them early like I should have. How do I deposit them into my account so that I can buy a game. I have 5,750 points

Simply Kills, Feb 22, 2017
  3. r0oMe3o0
    r0oMe3o0 Guest
    Late Deposit

Hi, I request 5,750 rewards points at the beginning of June but until today I haven´t received it yet. Please, I know that isn´t to much but I don´t want to lose it XD

r0oMe3o0, Feb 22, 2017
  4. adam457 Win User

How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?

But be careful because depending on what star your on it may not be worth it if your looking to get the most credit.

the way i see it is if your on star 4 which is 8% back on purchases and a game cost £50 you are going to get £4 back. So the mission gives you 6,000 which is £3.60 which means your down by 0.40p if you buy it through the mission

but if your on 6% and the game cost £50 you will get £3 so you will gain 60p if you use it through the mission

but bear in mind if you buy a game that is £50 you will get £48 in the current month and £2 next month but either way you will get the total credits in the end. according to the f&q.

Also watch out that one of the games you buy dose not count towards another mission.

hope this makes sense
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello KaizarTai,

As stated in our FAQ:

What is the monetary value of Rewards Credits?

5,000 Rewards Credits are equal to £3.

Therefore, the 6000 Credit reward from the Simply Rewarding offer would be roughly 3.6 GBP. Your MyVIP star level will not have an effect on Credits from completing offers. It is only for general MyVIP payback.
  6. adam457 Win User

just to say i am not support. anyways 5,000 credits is £3 according to the F&Q But 6,000 is about £3.60 I have also wanted to know for a while what each time I get my credits are worth so I think I have worked out by looking at my statments over the years
    and it matches so what i have found that every 50 credit is 3p.

here is a link to what i have made to work out what credits are worth.

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/01dfddf4-d057-4133-b227-69e86816221c
  7. KaizarTai Win User

But be careful because depending on what star your on it may not be worth it if your looking to get the most credit.

the way i see it is if your on star 4 which is 8% back on purchases and a game cost £50 you are going to get £4 back. So the mission gives you 6,000 which is £3.60 which means your down by 0.40p if you buy it through the mission

but if your on 6% and the game cost £50 you will get £3 so you will gain 60p if you use it through the mission

but bear in mind if you buy a game that is £50 you will get £48 in the current month and £2 next month but either way you will get the total credits in the end. according to the f&q.

Also watch out that one of the games you buy dose not count towards another mission.

hope this makes sense
    My MyVIP level is 0 as I am new to the Xbox Community but is it really worth this less? I spoke to Xbox representative and they told me that they can't tell me the exact worth but 6000 rewards credits is a lot and I get get few disc from the monetary value
    of it.
  8. adam457 Win User

And yes it can be worth it. on certain missions and on what star your on. because i found that even tho buying the game digital on the xbox store is more costly you get that back eventually in rewards and rebates ETC.
Thema:

1. how much is 5,750 points in British pounds? - Similar Threads - much 750 points

2. Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??: I don't understand why my ping is so bad. I have a new gen series s less than a year old and my ping is over 200. While the old gen xbox which is farther away than the router and is over 6 years...
  3. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  4. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  5. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  8. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  9. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  10. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...