how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost?

Discus and support how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know its 50$ but does anyone know how much the tax is aswell? im not at home to check lol 24220990-86a9-4d08-a0e2-a7f5f2c8a6da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pizzavessel14, Mar 22, 2023.

1. how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost?

I know its 50$ but does anyone know how much the tax is aswell? im not at home to check lol

:)

Pizzavessel14, Mar 22, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Tax depends on the state or region you're in so it differs.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 - Light Fall

All the expansions that are available for Destiny 2 on PC are also available for Xbox, and will include Lightfall at launch too.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Destiny 2 Lightfall

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that according to Xbox support in regards to in-game items:

"Account-specific items can’t always be shared. Some examples are:

1. Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies

2. In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

3. Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content can only be redeemed once"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Viper3921 Win User

I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do?

Specifically the games I want to pre order but cannot due to the error I keep on getting are Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, the Lightfall Expansion for Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Where to buy all dlcs for Destiny 2?

Hi Valkyron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Destiny 2 has several expansion packs that were released over the years.

None of them are discounted currently, I would advise you to wait for a deal, since they usually are really good ones.

The last available expansion is Lightfall and there is a pre-order for The Final Shape which releases soon.

Chronologic these are the major expansions:

Forsaken

Shadowkeep

Beyond Light

The Witch Queen

* 30th Anniversary Pack

Lightfall

The Final Shape

Currently, we can purchase two bundles: Arsenal Pack and Legacy Collection.

Arsenal Pack: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/de...negados-e-pacote-do-30-aniv/9PJNBVPPRPVC/0010

The Arsenal Pack has the Forsaken Expansion and the 30th Anniversary Pack

Legacy Collection: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-colecao-de-classicos-2023/9N3SKMH9JG7R/0010

The Legacy collection has Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and The Witch Queen expansions.

Then, you can purchase Lightfall and The Final Shape separately.

Lightfall: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-queda-da-luz/9P1RVNCQLX0N/0010

The Final Shape: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-forma-final/9PG8FLVK6MBB/0017

For more information on the Expansion Packs: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/destiny/buy

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost? - Similar Threads - much does destiny

2. Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??: I don't understand why my ping is so bad. I have a new gen series s less than a year old and my ping is over 200. While the old gen xbox which is farther away than the router and is over 6 years...
  3. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  4. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  5. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  6. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  7. How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?: I got perma banned earlier today on an account that they have profited immensely on because my gamer picture was deemed inappropriate. Despite the fact that my gamer pic was in no way a violation...
  8. How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?: Hi, If and when the community provides enough proof of interest and demand for the continuation, how much signatures would it take through a petition to get the backwards compatibility program...
  9. how much longer does a refund take

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much longer does a refund take: I had my refund accepted on July 1 and its been days since then. When will the refund appear in my account? and will i need to contact my bank? 8f6ac0cb-b1c1-4448-8f44-c44c4437c31b
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....