How much does Microsoft Support suck?

Discus and support How much does Microsoft Support suck? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I made a support discussion on the xbox support page, about a month ago, and is yet to gain a feedback on the issue. Nor have I had any luck with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Itachi ROG, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Itachi ROG
    Itachi ROG Guest

So I made a support discussion on the xbox support page, about a month ago, and is yet to gain a feedback on the issue. Nor have I had any luck with the issue being fixed. When contact live chat support, they told me to try a method which I had already did,
    which I informed them of, and would stop at it. Is anyone else getting this kind of disappointment from the Microsoft team?

:)

Itachi ROG, Jul 23, 2017
  2. EVILxASH4828
    EVILxASH4828 Guest
    They charge taxes....and how much?

How much does Microsoft charge in taxes?

EVILxASH4828, Jul 23, 2017
  3. LOCOMTO
    LOCOMTO Guest
    ____________ microsoft points equals ___________ real money?

how much does 10,881 microsoft points equal in real money? someone please answer this?

LOCOMTO, Jul 23, 2017
  4. How much does Microsoft Support suck?

I always use phone support as chat seems too burdened to even care what they are doing.

ElectroFlying, Jul 23, 2017
  5. You're on the support forums now. What exactly is your issue? We can probably help you.

Internet Expert, Jul 23, 2017
  6. Itachi ROG
    Itachi ROG Guest
    @Internet Expert. I posted my problem here's over 1 month ago. No one got back to me.

Itachi ROG, Jul 23, 2017
  7. Itachi ROG
    Itachi ROG Guest
    Itachi ROG, Jul 23, 2017
  8. How much does Microsoft Support suck?

You're in the discussion forums, towards the top you'll see "Support" right alongside "Discussion" click on SUPPORT and scroll about half way down and you'll see the OP's thread having to do with games not loading and giving the. "Took too long to load"
    error.

Side note: Where is the so called support team? I don't see them hanging out in the support forums like they used to... Guess Twitter took over that as well eh.

ElectroFlying, Jul 23, 2017
  9. I been in contact with chat support 2-3 times for my 360, and find they really are determined and try to help.

Kudos to them.

That they don't solve everything is another matter.

BookishFlunky90, Jul 23, 2017
  10. Itachi ROG
    Itachi ROG Guest
    I tried every forum. All the troubleshooting options. Nothing. That's why I started a new "Support" Discussion. Cuz when posting, it asked for type, and I selected support.

Itachi ROG, Jul 24, 2017
  11. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I've contacted Support a few times and have had good experiences. They're approachable, and professional, sometimes it's so funny to hear them reading off a script. Once they referred me to these forums for a particular problem then one of the moderators
    gave a more helpful answer. But we should be glad they're there. Once when someone posted p on here, even other kids and families participate on here, I reported it to Xbox Support. 2 hours later, there was a whole armada of moderators and Official Support
    Staff (paid staff with moderator privileges) who came on here and took it down. And yes other kids participate on here cause in 2012 when I wasn't on here much, I saw a lot of kids asking for friends on the Minecraft forum section of this site. I guess you
    could also XBL message the moderators too. I seldom, pretty much never, check my private messages. So it wouldn't make sense to send me a pvt. message. At least they don't charge $1.99+GST/min like what EA phone support charges. They also do have some administrative
    powers too I would say. I've noticed a few times some price discrepancies on Xbox Store where one page says one price and another says another price, both in your countries currency. Contact Xbox Support. The next day, MICROSOFT has corrected it.

Microsoft has officially charged Xbox Support to do what they do. So they're an official representative support body for Xbox. I did ask where they were based once. They told me Sydney, Taiwan or Malaysia or something. But their English was very good. Microsoft
    no doubt probably does audit the support team maybe. After contacting support sometimes, I get an email from Microsoft Xbox Support saying to give Feedback about the service received. So Microsoft or Support, are trying to up the quality of customer service.
    Even though it will not always be perfect. Microsoft is an important and reputable company in the world. Thus they should have high standards in customer service.

smileskybird, Nov 1, 2018
  12. ElectroFlying Win User

You're on the support forums now. What exactly is your issue? We can probably help you.
    You're in the discussion forums, towards the top you'll see "Support" right alongside "Discussion" click on SUPPORT and scroll about half way down and you'll see the OP's thread having to do with games not loading and giving the. "Took too long to load"
    error.

Side note: Where is the so called support team? I don't see them hanging out in the support forums like they used to... Guess Twitter took over that as well eh.
  13. Itachi ROG Win User

You're on the support forums now. What exactly is your issue? We can probably help you.

error.

I tried every forum. All the troubleshooting options. Nothing. That's why I started a new "Support" Discussion. Cuz when posting, it asked for type, and I selected support.
  14. BookishFlunky90 Win User

I been in contact with chat support 2-3 times for my 360, and find they really are determined and try to help.

Kudos to them.

That they don't solve everything is another matter.
  15. Internet Expert Win User

16. Itachi ROG Win User

Thema:

1. How much does Microsoft Support suck? - Similar Threads - much does Microsoft

2. Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??: I don't understand why my ping is so bad. I have a new gen series s less than a year old and my ping is over 200. While the old gen xbox which is farther away than the router and is over 6 years...
  3. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  4. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  5. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  6. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  7. How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?: I got perma banned earlier today on an account that they have profited immensely on because my gamer picture was deemed inappropriate. Despite the fact that my gamer pic was in no way a violation...
  8. How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?: Hi, If and when the community provides enough proof of interest and demand for the continuation, how much signatures would it take through a petition to get the backwards compatibility program...
  9. how much longer does a refund take

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much longer does a refund take: I had my refund accepted on July 1 and its been days since then. When will the refund appear in my account? and will i need to contact my bank? 8f6ac0cb-b1c1-4448-8f44-c44c4437c31b
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....