How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty

Discus and support How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of warranty I just wanted to see how much a warranty is how much it cost I think it's the hard drive 1b17fb20-443d-44d8-b328-17c209c51f32 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lora Shadley, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Lora Shadley
    Lora Shadley Guest

Out of warranty I just wanted to see how much a warranty is how much it cost I think it's the hard drive

:)

Lora Shadley, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

On the Xbox support site which is this link it’s no longer showing up, which means that we just need to check manually: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

To check manually, we may need to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices > info & support > start order.

Along the process you’ll be able to see it but you can cancel or not proceed.
  3. TMX boxburn Win User

Open tray error

4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Series X - Something fell into one of the top holes and is stuck on the fan

Hello, with you having the Series X you should still be under warranty to have it fixed at no cost. Go through the xbox support page then warranty to have it done. Make sure you have your console registered.
    Since they have dropped something into the console, it would not be covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the owner. This would unfortunately be the cost of an out of warranty repair.
  5. sheikhu28 Win User

Xbox One Power Supply : Universal ?

How much will a power brick cost ? And does using a voltage converter really void the warranty ?
  6. PWR Daniel Win User

I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft

It’s not clear though. Where does it say if I have a warranty or how much it costs, or even what to do.
Thema:

1. How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty - Similar Threads - much does cost

2. Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??: I don't understand why my ping is so bad. I have a new gen series s less than a year old and my ping is over 200. While the old gen xbox which is farther away than the router and is over 6 years...
  3. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  4. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  5. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  6. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  7. How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?: I got perma banned earlier today on an account that they have profited immensely on because my gamer picture was deemed inappropriate. Despite the fact that my gamer pic was in no way a violation...
  8. How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?: Hi, If and when the community provides enough proof of interest and demand for the continuation, how much signatures would it take through a petition to get the backwards compatibility program...
  9. how much longer does a refund take

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much longer does a refund take: I had my refund accepted on July 1 and its been days since then. When will the refund appear in my account? and will i need to contact my bank? 8f6ac0cb-b1c1-4448-8f44-c44c4437c31b
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....