How much 500 Gb xbox360 with games and controllers will take off xboxone

Discus and support How much 500 Gb xbox360 with games and controllers will take off xboxone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just wanna know how much my 500 Gb xbox360 with 2 controllers and chargeable battery packs with charger in perfect condition will take off the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OPG xxSniperx08, May 2, 2015.

1. How much 500 Gb xbox360 with games and controllers will take off xboxone

I just wanna know how much my 500 Gb xbox360 with 2 controllers and chargeable battery packs with charger in perfect condition will take off the xboxone if I were to trade it in.

:)

OPG xxSniperx08, May 2, 2015
  2. Captain SiIver, May 2, 2015
  3. ToJ85
    ToJ85 Guest
    Playing 360 games on Xbox One with HDMI CEC input(xbox one)

No, it will not work, first, you will not be able to plug your Xbox360 with your XboxOne with a HDMI cable. Secondly, even if you could plug the two Xbox, your XboxOne will be seen as a TV for your xbox360. And finnally, at the end, you still must have an
    xbox360 for the xbox360 games, and the xbox one for the XboxOne games.

ToJ85, May 2, 2015
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Depends where you trade it in.

The shops usually rip you off with trade ins only giving you a fraction of what they make when reselling it. But your best bet is to ask in the shop.

Malacath, May 2, 2015
  5. Malacath Win User

Depends where you trade it in.

The shops usually rip you off with trade ins only giving you a fraction of what they make when reselling it. But your best bet is to ask in the shop.
  6. Captain SiIver Win User

Looking Forward to Xbox One!

7. Fi-4D27B96C-62D4-4A0 Win User

Trouble transferring content from old 320GB hard drive to new 500GB hard drive

Smwutches, that isn't correct. MS released a new 500GB hard drive for the 360 this week; it came out Friday.

www.xbox.com/.../500-gb-hdd
  8. ToJ85 Win User

Playing 360 games on Xbox One with HDMI CEC input(xbox one)

No, it will not work, first, you will not be able to plug your Xbox360 with your XboxOne with a HDMI cable. Secondly, even if you could plug the two Xbox, your XboxOne will be seen as a TV for your xbox360. And finnally, at the end, you still must have an
    xbox360 for the xbox360 games, and the xbox one for the XboxOne games.
  9. Smwutches Win User

360 Slim Hard Drive Inquiry

The just announced a 500gb hard drive for the Slim last month. So the one you saw at Sam's is most likely official.

www.xbox.com/.../500-GB-HDD
Thema:

1. How much 500 Gb xbox360 with games and controllers will take off xboxone - Similar Threads - much 500 xbox360

2. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  3. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  4. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  7. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  8. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  9. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  10. Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .

in XBoX on Windows
    Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .: My account was hacked and suspended. Not only did they give me no help with my issue, they hung up on me and i call no longer receive any call backs for the day. Also it would be nice to speak...