How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows

Discus and support How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.. I download Forza from xbox Windows 11 and i will move FH5 from apps Windows to external Drive ... Now i Formated My Device and Reinstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moataz A. Elfayoumi, Aug 3, 2023.

1. How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows

Hello..

I download Forza from xbox Windows 11 and i will move FH5 from apps Windows to external Drive ...

Now i Formated My Device and Reinstall Windows 11 ..

How i can restore the FH5 from external drive to my new Windows?

:)

Moataz A. Elfayoumi, Aug 3, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Welcome to the Microsoft Community, my name is Fernando and it's a pleasure.

All good? The procedure is not possible, the game needs to be installed on an internal partition of the computer, on external media it does not work.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  4. Chris_109 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Pack Download

Hi Josef, thanks for your reply.

I am doing good, I hope you are as well.

I checked, and I found no application for the DLC expansion. I also tried moving Forza Horizon 5 to another drive and was not given the option to move it to my D: drive. However, I was prompted if I also wanted to move this apps' downloadable content as well, which is not present on applications other then my Forza games.

Should I move Forza Horizon 5 to my F: drive (external, I was given the option to) which has sufficient storage and then move it back to my D: drive to see if these files are also moved with the game?

Thank you again, I am looking forward to your reply.
  5. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Is there a way to change the driving side for Forza horizon 4?

There's no settings to change what side of the road you drive on, if the games locations is set to a country where they drive on the left, then you drive on the left, if it's set to a country where they drive on the right, you drive on the right,

Forza Horizon is set in the USA and drives on the right,

Forza Horizon 2 is set in Europe and drives on the right,

Forza Horizon 3 is set in Australia and drives on the left,

Forza Horizon 4 is set in the UK and drives on the left,

and where ever Forza Horizon 5 will be set, we'll drive to that country's side of the road.
Thema:

1. How move Forza Horizon 5 from Exernal Drive to New Windows - Similar Threads - move Forza Horizon

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd.: When i try to move Forza from my hdd to my ssd it stops at 100% and says error 0x80070057. I have tried multiple times, same outcome every time. a559306d-53b6-4155-8d20-a026cc8e4396
  5. Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder: I am unable to move the game Forza Horizon 5 to another drive with sufficient space. The other drive has enough space and is set as the default installation drive for the Xbox app and games have...
  6. how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to move a file to the forza motorsport 7 folder?: I moved the "forzamotorsport7.exe" file out of the folder and I can't move it back, I don't want to download it again (99gb). Folder name...
  7. Przeniesienie postępu forza horizon 4[Translation-Move forza horizon 4 progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Przeniesienie postępu forza horizon 4[Translation-Move forza horizon 4 progress]: Witam czy jak mam xbox one s i mam forze horizon 4 to czy jak kupię xbox one x to jak się zaloguje na moje konto to będę miał postęp gry czy trzeba zacząć od nowa? [Translation-Hi, if I have...
  8. Can't move or install Forza Horizon 4 to my SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't move or install Forza Horizon 4 to my SSD: I am trying to move Forza Horizon 4 to my SSD, which doesn't work because ofthe error Code 0x80073d0d. I tried to reinstall it to my SSD from the Windows Store, which didn't work aswell. Can...
  9. How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?: I installed Forza Horizon 3 on my computer. It's mostly for my son who is too young to have his own computer. I then noticed that the game is not accessible through his user account. So how do I...
  10. Unable to Move Battlefield 4 and Forza to External Disk Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Move Battlefield 4 and Forza to External Disk Drive: I moved all my other games over to external disk. I can move the add-ons for Battlefield 4 and Forza to external disk but not the actual game itself. Anyone else having this issue? When I tell...