How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

Discus and support How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If that $25 XBOX gift card come in from FEDEX today. I could have 34-35 full games. bdf734ca-e204-4860-a9bc-b1d37c2d75ba Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakrkplayer2, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

If that $25 XBOX gift card come in from FEDEX today. I could have 34-35 full games.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 20, 2014
  2. GH0STMERC76
    GH0STMERC76 Guest
    PS4 records more gameplay than Xbox One. (PS4) 15 minutes, (Xbox One) five minutes

if hdd space wont allow it on xb1 then it wont on ps4 they both only have 500gb hdd.

GH0STMERC76, Dec 20, 2014
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    5 games took 250 gig of space is it normal?

I haved 35 full games on my 500GB HDD.

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 20, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

I have about 15 full games with one being BF4 with Premium... PLUS about every streaming TV movie app out there...

tohellnbak, Dec 20, 2014
  5. I haven't officially counted, but it's somewhere between 30 - 40.

Galactic Geek, Dec 20, 2014
  6. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    did i mention I am only 65%ish full?

tohellnbak, Dec 20, 2014
  7. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    I have 11 and around 20 apps. Then my external has another 7 with about 1.7TB of combined free space left. Might be time to get some of these cheap games this week.

Dwoop33, Dec 20, 2014
  8. How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

Get Magic 2015! It's only $5 while it's on sale. How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD. ;)

Galactic Geek, Dec 20, 2014
  9. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    I have 60 full games, all installed on my external drive as they load faster from there. My apps, (34 of them) are all on the internal drive.

I bought a 2tb external drive and figured it would suffice for a couple of years at least but I'm filling it way faster than I thought! It's half full already.

ZombieDeano, Dec 20, 2014
  10. i have about 18 games and i still have loads of room

WWEADDICT4LIFE, Dec 20, 2014
  11. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    I don't know what Games you guys have but I have around 7-10 and my HDD is Full at 99.8%.

Elohmn, Dec 20, 2014
  12. I'm with lost, my hd was full at around 10 or so games , I'm at about 50 on external.

JamboFirstBlood, Dec 21, 2014
  13. How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

I had about 9 games installed on my internal hard drive when the remaining space was showing as only about 45GB remaining. Then I bought a 1TB external HDD. Now I've got a combined free space of 850GB.

Obsessive Power, Dec 21, 2014
  14. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    It comes down to what kind of games you're buying. If you're like me and play alot of large retail games, your HDD is going to fill up with fewer games. If you play a lot of indie crap, you'll obviously have room for many more games.

Sword Style, Dec 21, 2014
  15. ADEY P
    ADEY P Guest
    I've only got 8 games on my internal hard drive,admittedly one of them is the master chief collection and it's 87% full.I'm going to be knackered when Christmas comes and I try to fire up Gta 5 and dragon age

ADEY P, Dec 21, 2014
Thema:

1. How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD. - Similar Threads - meny full XB1

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  4. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  5. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  6. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  9. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...