How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

Discus and support How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Intrepid Rook, Nov 12, 2023.

1. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we could tell none have been banned from Xbox. This is the worst Microsoft product ever made. The Beta was by far the best version of the game and was the most consistent in multiplayer. Hire some new folks and fire the old ones are not doing their damn job. This is ridiculous.

OR just let console players use the same hacks as PC players are allowed! Why does Microsoft penalize consoles players so much - pay to play online, no mods, no hacks, and degraded graphics.

:)

Intrepid Rook, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with hackers in Halo Infinite Multiplayer. It’s frustrating when players don’t play fair and ruin the experience for others. According to a recent article from Windows Central Gaming, the game’s lack of an effective anti-cheat solution has allowed hackers to run rampant in matchmaking. The article reports that since the day Halo Infinite’s multiplayer launched, PC users making use of hacks have been consistently and continually spotted in matchmaking by countless players.

The article mentions that 343 Industries’ Head of Creative Joe Staten previously stated in late November that “more anti-cheat measures are in the pipeline,” but the studio hasn’t shared any updates on the matter since.

The only thing you can do if you encounter a hacker in Halo Infinite, is to continue reporting them to Xbox Live.

I hope this helps.
  3. Miles_ Win User

Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

There is no doubt that Halo Infinite will be a lot better that Halo 5 in many aspects not just campaign but also the multiplayer gameplay.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Using microsoft account balance to pay for halo credits

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You probably have to buy the credits for the game and then buy the skins.

"Halo Credits are in-game currency used to purchase player customization items, boosts, and other consumables as well as unique seasonal Battle Passes that never expire. Create your own personal Spartan and prepare for battle in Halo Infinite Multiplayer!

You may need to restart Halo Infinite for Halo Credits to appear in your account."
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Halo infinite multiplayer "content required to play this experience is not yet installed"

Hello BenS047,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Halo Infinite in multiplayer and is prompted with an error message: "Content required to play this experience is not yet installed." Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Are you trying to play this version of Halo Infinite - Halo Infinite | Xbox or this one - Halo Infinite (Campaign) | Xbox? Based on the game's support article, you do not need an active Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass subscription to play Halo Infinite however the campaign one, will need to be purchased or else accessed through a Game Pass subscription.

For more details, please check this support article for the steps on how to install the game - How to install Halo Infinite on PC and Xbox consoles – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com).

Since this is a multiplayer issue, we may need to check your Xbox Network to ensure you can do multiplayer and account privacy for allowing multiplayer and joining your friends in game.

Check the Xbox Network and make a note of any error codes or messages and the NAT Type.

• For Windows 10:
      • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.

Link for managing account privacy for enabling multiplayer, joining your friends - Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. TravisGraham2 Win User

Halo Infinite multiplayer

Hello sammy. Will multiplayer be on the disc for halo infinite?
Thema:

1. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer??? - Similar Threads - many years need

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  4. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  5. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  6. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  7. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  8. Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...: So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not This...
  9. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...
  10. Forced console update mid-game? Still an issue after so many years!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced console update mid-game? Still an issue after so many years!!: I have seen so many complaints about this and I have encountered this too many times. Was doing basic training in Gotham Knights (doing the checklist) and in the middle of performing this I got a...