how many watts does it take to play a game ?

Discus and support how many watts does it take to play a game ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got one of those 135w bricks from ebay, connected it to Xbox one with Kinect and external harddrive. Tried to play a game, it shut down. And it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Furi0us f0e, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Furi0us f0e
    Furi0us f0e Guest

I got one of those 135w bricks from ebay, connected it to Xbox one with Kinect and external harddrive. Tried to play a game, it shut down. And it wouln't fully boot up again untill I disconnected Kinect. Still no games will play. Some things work, Explorer,
    netflix..

:)

Furi0us f0e, Jun 26, 2018
  2. How much Watts does an xbox 360 need for it to work in europe?

How many watts does an xbox 360 have and need for it work in europe with a converter?

granitferizajli, Jun 26, 2018
  3. what kind of converter do I need for my US xbox to work in Kosovo(europe)?

How many watts does an xbox have?

What kind of converter do I need for my US xbox to work?

How many Vs does an xbox 360 have?

My country does not have alot of 360s so a converter is needed. So what kind?

granitferizajli, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

if the original black xbox one then you need minimum of 220w or more, i would not trust any power supply off ebay, xbox with full load playing battlefield 4 comes out at 135w then you have to add the external storage and kinect, try and get an original supply.

Farscape247, Jun 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: