How many times hav I ranked up??? Prestiged

Discus and support How many times hav I ranked up??? Prestiged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing ghosts extinction. I'm now a 25 but I've been a 25 3+ times. Is ther somewhere you can go to see how many times you've ranked up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve e Hollow, Jan 3, 2014.

1. How many times hav I ranked up??? Prestiged

I'm playing ghosts extinction. I'm now a 25 but I've been a 25 3+ times. Is ther somewhere you can go to see how many times you've ranked up

:)

Steve e Hollow, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Prestige Tokens

You only get a token every time you prestige in MW3. I think you only get 1 token per previous game, regardless of how many times you prestiged. I never prestiged in CoD4, went back and prestiged, didn't play a match and the next day I got a token.

Wrobster Craws, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Tooniies
    Tooniies Guest
    Have you prestiged?

I used one double XP token and it took me about 22 hours of play time.

-

I'm level 71 first prestige now, and it feels like I've ranked up faster even though I didn't use any double XP. I find levels 70-80 are an annoying grind where I just want to hurry up and hit the Prestige mark. I wish max rank were 70, or even lower than
    that.

Tooniies, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

The amount of relics you can apply at once is the amount of times you've prestiged.

Remedy OmG, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: