How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

Discus and support How many profiles can access game pass and game share. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RN0606, Sep 30, 2023.

1. RN0606
    RN0606 Guest

I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share.

:)

RN0606, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can only have 1 console set as your Home in order to share at a time. Other than that, there's not a set number of profiles that can access your games from that console.
  3. RN0606 Win User

We have a administrator set as home console but only one of my sons can join not 2???
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Help needed as Son cant accsess gold subscriptions

You cannot share all things with EA Access.

You cannot share Early Access trials and discounts.

You cannot use the EA Access app unless your Xbox account is subscribed.

You can share any EA games from the vault that you have installed with your profile.

You can share any EA games you purchased.

You can share Xbox One Games with Gold that you have installed with your profile.

You can share any purchased games and most DLC.

You can share online multiplayer benefits.

You can share any Game Pass game.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Ultimate game pass sharing on same console?

Hello, Myra my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the same console is simple and straightforward. Here's what you need to do:

Designate your Home Xbox:

This is the key step to share your Game Pass Ultimate subscription with anyone who signs in on your console. To do this:

Go to Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox.
    Select "Make this my home Xbox."

Sign in with your kids' profiles:

Once your console is designated as the Home Xbox, anyone who signs in with their profile can access your Game Pass Ultimate subscription, including your kids. They can download and play any game from the Game Pass library, use online multiplayer features, and access any other benefits of Game Pass Ultimate.

Confirm subscription access:

To confirm that your kids have access to Game Pass Ultimate, they can:

Launch the Xbox app or any Game Pass game.
    Look for the Game Pass icon next to their profile picture.
    If the icon is present, they have full access to the subscription.

Manage additional features:

While your kids will have access to the Game Pass library, you can still manage certain features for their profiles:

Go to Settings > Account > Family & online safety > Manage family members.
    Select your child's profile.
    You can set restrictions on content, privacy, and online interactions.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass game installation

Since you're accessing Game Pass by sharing from someone else, they would need to start the download and then you should see it in your Games and Apps. Game Pass itself does not share, but you can access any games the subscription purchaser downloads.
Thema:

1. How many profiles can access game pass and game share. - Similar Threads - many profiles access

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  4. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  5. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  6. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  7. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  8. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  9. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  10. Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...