How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944

Discus and support How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft wireless headset model 1944 and they constantly cut out, lose connection and people can't hear every word I'm saying! I've only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blackhole1168, Oct 31, 2023.

1. How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944

I purchased Microsoft wireless headset model 1944 and they constantly cut out, lose connection and people can't hear every word I'm saying! I've only had these just over 1 month and I started reading what other gamers are saying regarding this headset model 1944 and almost everyone is dissatisfied with this model for the exact same reason that I'm complaining about! Using a new Xbox Series X! The console itself is only 8 feet maximum away from me with nothing in it's way!! I understand Microsoft gives a 1 year warranty however I purchased through a 3rd party who's passing the buck onto Microsoft and advised I put all this here! I would like A FULL REFUND AS THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY INADEQUATE AND DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT BE SOLD TO CONSUMERS!!

Would like someone from Microsoft to get in touch so I can deal with this plaguing issue!! Keeping in mind numerous gamers are having the EXACT same issues!!!

:)

Blackhole1168, Oct 31, 2023
  2. XBR Poseidon Win User

Wireless Network Password Not Saving

It sounds like we need to get to the root cause for your wireless disconnects. Wireless does have its limitations.

How far is the router from the console and how many objects are in the way? What Make and Model of router do you have? Do you use a wireless headset? Some headsets actually use the same frequency as home networks.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Constant disconnect

Do you have a wireless stereo headset? Many models from MadKatz and Turtle Beach (not all, but many) use the same 2.4GHz frequencies which WiFi users, but because they're not actually WiFi, they cause interference with wireless
    connections. If you have a stereo wireless headset, unplug its base station from the Xbox and try again.
  4. Antillion Win User

randomly not able to connect to Live since dash update

Those headsets are going to compound the issue if that's the case. The X31 and X41 headsets, as well as the other similar models that have a wireless base that broadcasts to the headset, all use the same wireless frequency as standard networks. The base
    station for the headsets should be as far away from the console as the USB cord they plug in with allows.

If this was happening before then it's most likely a wireless interference issue. Are there other networks in your area? If there are how much signal strength do they have and how many are there? On top of that, how much signal strength does your network
    have, or how many bars are filled in on the available networks screen for your network and the others.

Probably also want to check if there are large metal objects between the xbox and the router, or if the xbox is next to any other wireless devices like wireless speakers. Other things like 3D tvs that use glasses or 3D tv broadcasters that use glasses will
    also cause wireless interference.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Wireless earbuds that support Xbox connect, is there such a thing?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You won't find ear buds that work with Xbox, but there are some models of wireless headsets that work with the console.

Microsoft has its own wireless headset for Xbox. On this link, you can take a look.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/headsets...
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Headset not working on controller

Hi there, SmoggyCellar884.

To check, are you using an official Xbox One wireless controller? Also, what brand/model headset are you using and what's going on with it?

Are you having trouble hearing game or party audio or not being heard by your friends in an Xbox Live party?
Thema:

How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944

1. How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944 - Similar Threads - many having trouble

2. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...
  3. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  4. Too many people have made this their home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many people have made this their home Xbox: I’m trying to make my account home Xbox so that my brother can play without signing in on my account because I have credit cards and other sensitive stuff, when I try to make my account home Xbox...
  5. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  6. Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...: So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not This...
  7. My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...: My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for games I now play on Xbox One. How can I get my 360 files (external) onto my Xbox One?...
  8. Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...: Hi have a xbox one which has no signal tried different leads ports and tvs any thoughts 52b1a6ba-425c-4317-9889-c695de0cecab
  9. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  10. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db