How many people game share one account

Discus and support How many people game share one account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O.O X_X, Jan 30, 2024.

1. O.O X_X
    O.O X_X Guest

How many people can game share one account

:)

O.O X_X, Jan 30, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

None as account sharing is a violation of the rules & can lead to the account being banned.
  3. SeaBasstian9898 Win User

Xbox live gold sharing not working

Ok ill login to his account and see, but also he is game sharing with another friend of mine and that other friend is able to play online and stuff... how many people are you able to game share with?
  4. Evi1IceCream Win User

Nuclear Killer calling card

I've got a shared account with a friend, I don't use this account really, we share an account because we are racing to get prestige master that's why. Go look at my how many kills I have and how many games I've played,not many, that's proof.
  5. Arminator Win User

How do I fix "Too many people have this as their home xbox"

That means your brother already asked multiple friends to share their games to his console.

It's not your account's problem. It's just that there is a limit of how many people can have one single console as their Home Console.

Your brother has to decide which people he'll let on his console as his Home Console.

As soon as one of your brother's friends chose a different Home Console, you can share your games to your brother's console.
  6. Arminator Win User

Home Xbox issue

You have it the wrong way around.

You had too many friends visiting your console that set your console as their Home Console.

Removing these accounts won't help.

One (or more) of your other friends have to sign into their own consoles and set these back as their Home Console. You need to contact your friends that share games with you and ask them to "un-share" their games to your console by setting a different Home
    Console than yours.

There is a limit how many different people can share their games on your console.
Thema:

1. How many people game share one account - Similar Threads - many game share

2. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  3. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  4. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  5. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  6. TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!: Why do I get inundated with inappropriate ads whenever I open Microsoft Solitaire. trying to say NO is nearly impossible !!!!Most of the time this carries on throughout the time I am playing the...
  7. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...
  8. Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status: Xbox Game Bar not showing my game-playing status for many Epic Games Store games like Alan Wake 2 (even though it shows Rocket League and Fortnite). Also doesn't show Steam game status even...
  9. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810
  10. i have 3 xbox i game share to i need to know how many box can have my xbox set as home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have 3 xbox i game share to i need to know how many box can have my xbox set as home xbox: but one of them says You may be seeing this message because the account that owns this content might have assigned a different console as their home xbox i just need to know how many people can...