How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

Discus and support How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The help area does not provide figures for that question. 6f61699f-fc41-4277-a597-171fed319a2c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CWB_NA, Jun 13, 2023.

1. CWB_NA
    CWB_NA Guest

The help area does not provide figures for that question.

:)

CWB_NA, Jun 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello CWB_NA, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that, for questions like these, the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Devastter Win User

Distorted Graphics in Solitaire and Mahjong

The problem is the application name! "MICROSOFT" Solitaire Collection!

IIf it was just Solitaire Collection sem "MICROSOFT", or by a company that values ​​its users, work properly or would already be solved or explained how to solve the problem a long time.

PungentToe5 posted on 10/05/2013 1:56. Almost five months.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User
  5. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Paid version of Solitaire Collection showing ads

Hello did you check and make sure that its not a subscriptions that you have to buy yearly?

**Windows 10 comes with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, a solitaire game
    that requires you to watch 30-second-long full-screen video advertisements to keep playing. Ad-free solitaire costs $1.49 per month or
    $9.99 per year. That’s $20 per year if you want both ad-free solitaire and ad-free minesweeper.
    But there’s a better way.**
Thema:

1. How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection? - Similar Threads - many levels per

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  4. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  5. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  6. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  7. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  8. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  9. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  10. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...