How long will the Minecraft account work?

Discus and support How long will the Minecraft account work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I bought the game pass ultimate and in 20days its expire... i wont buy the game pass again. How long will the minecraft account work?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kunstis ., Jan 10, 2023.

1. Kunstis .
    Kunstis . Guest

Hey, I bought the game pass ultimate and in 20days its expire... i wont buy the game pass again. How long will the minecraft account work?

:)

Kunstis ., Jan 10, 2023
  2. Kunstis . Win User

I have one account bought on minecraft.net and my second account is that game pass
  3. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft is included with Game Pass also. So I wasn't sure if you bought Minecraft previously or if you were just playing it through Game Pass.
  4. Kunstis . Win User

What do u mean with "if I dont own Minecraft", I already bought too 1 account for 7years ago
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you don't own Minecraft and are only playing it through Game Pass, you'll only have access to the game as long as your subscription lasts. You'll need to either renew Game Pass or buy the game to continue playing it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

It would still work for you though, as long as you are using the account that you want Minecraft on.
Thema:

1. How long will the Minecraft account work? - Similar Threads - long Minecraft account

2. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  6. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  7. Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?: Why does Minecraft on my iPad taking very long to join my friends? a5d9aaa4-1b41-45ae-989b-fb991421614d
  8. Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock along time ago, basically a "2 in 1" pack. I play bedrock sometimes when trying to play with friends, but I recently found out that I cant play on java. I am...
  9. How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment?: I bought Minecraft from official site. The payment go well, but it still says I have to buy Minecraft. How long it takes to confirm payment? When will I be able to play?...
  10. I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion: I logged into another account on accident and it wont switch to the one i am trying to do. c3a32940-b4ef-4946-a9c8-2a619edbb1bf