How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

Discus and support How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nytrx, Jul 26, 2023.

1. nytrx
    nytrx Guest

How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

Hi,

I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page update by itself eventually like it says with "check back later?"

How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center? [​IMG]

:)

nytrx, Jul 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: