How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?

Discus and support How long will it take for me to see why I was banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been waiting for 6 hours and I do not know why I was banned. 668dbe9e-7ad9-4ff4-938c-4b851e0486ad Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by � �, Jan 7, 2024.

1. � �
    � � Guest

I have been waiting for 6 hours and I do not know why I was banned.

:)

� �, Jan 7, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

it can take up to 48 hours for the reports to appear
  3. LewisBatchelor Win User

I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days

Is there a way were you could check why I got banned? and if not do you know how long it will take for a response to the case
  4. AimlessHarp4 Win User

Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month

I'm trying to find out why its taking so long to email me about my ban account. Throughout this month i made threads on the link that was given and I haven't got any emails. I thought that someone could just tell me why its taking so long on this forum.
  5. T H A I N 97 Win User

Blocked account

I was just wondering how long it will take or when i figure out if im banned? Will they tell me??? Help please
  6. H1GH D3FF Win User

Banned from Forza 4 for no reason?

Even tho Im for banning ALLDAY. Turn 10 should at least give the community a reason for being banned and how long this banned will take place. I think most of the people on FM know why they are getting banned, but not giving the community a reason will only
    have repeat offenders...
Thema:

1. How long will it take for me to see why I was banned? - Similar Threads - long why was

2. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  3. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?: So mine is the white Xbox one S, it has been all right for a few years. However last year because green screen stuck very long i did 2 factory resets. I was quite stressed with that, also my...
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  9. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  10. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee