How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?

Discus and support How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just opened my Xbox Series X 2 days ago and worked perfectly fine, but the next morning while playing Forza it bricked and never turned back on. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CadenPriebe, Nov 27, 2020.

1. CadenPriebe
    CadenPriebe Guest

I just opened my Xbox Series X 2 days ago and worked perfectly fine, but the next morning while playing Forza it bricked and never turned back on. I did the troubleshooting and no luck. So I was wondering how long it will take to repair it including shipping?

:)

CadenPriebe, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Boondock61786
    Boondock61786 New Member
    I just sent mine in because I was getting dashboarded whenever I played multiplayer games and a couple times playing Valhalla I know it's not my internet or anything like that Xbox one works fine... It's so hard going from the series x to the Xbox one I hope it's not a month I'm going nuts trying to play warzone again on this older Xbox

Boondock61786, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello! I'm Jamie, an Xbox gamer like yourself and I'm happy to be assisting you.

Usually it can take up to 4 weeks to get it back.

But with Covid happening it may be a little bit longer than that
  4. Daft Badger Win User

accidental vbucks purchase

The time it takes for the refund to appear on your card depends on your bank/credit card company & how long they take to process transactions.

Usually it takes up to 72 hours but as Shrk1990 said,due to the COVID-19 situation it could take longer.
  5. Panda Time Win User

Question

Hi,

This can be one of many factors.

Your upload speed, One Drive servers being overloaded due to COVID-19, or the render size of the video.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Covid-19 Effect on Repairs

Hello Monstur,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have questions on a repair. The repair services are still open and have seen multiple threads on people got their repair back. If it is saying delayed, the normal repair time is 14-21 days, it could
    be little longer than that. In my opinion always good to get a repair done if it is needed.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. m0nstur Win User

Covid-19 Effect on Repairs

Hey Brad! Thanks for the reply and the advice. I'll go with the official repair service then. I dont mind waiting, totally understandable with the current crisis and would always rather go through Microsoft.

Cheers dude!
Thema:

1. How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor? - Similar Threads - long Series repair

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  7. My pop fell over and dripped in my Xbox series s vent it was off how long till it dry and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pop fell over and dripped in my Xbox series s vent it was off how long till it dry and...: I'm in a state of panic right now! I accidentally knocked over a bottle of soda, and it ended up dripping into the vent of my Xbox Series S while it was turned off. My anxiety is through the roof,...
  8. Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X: So my Cold War kept crashing someone recommended clear your MAC address I did that then I couldn’t connect to WiFi when it restarted and my wifi would only work at like 7am and stop at 12 and...
  9. How long can i keep my xbox series s on for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long can i keep my xbox series s on for: Yes i use my xbox series s for discovery plus app and wondering how long can i theoretically left on for cause i also fall asleep to discovery plus? cebb6aae-5eef-489f-8f22-7f82d0511c2b
  10. How long must I wait for my new Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long must I wait for my new Xbox series x?: I sent my Xbox series X back because it kept shutting off on me after an hr of playing time and I haven't received my new one yet. I shipped it out last Wednesday and still haven't heard anything...