How long should it take for my refund to be issued, and is it ever going to be?

Discus and support How long should it take for my refund to be issued, and is it ever going to be? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to purchase My First Pets for The Sims 4. From the website: "To get the pack on your Xbox One, you first need to own or purchase Cats &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lydia T, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Lydia T
    Lydia T Guest

I was trying to purchase My First Pets for The Sims 4. From the website: "To get the pack on your Xbox One, you first need to own or purchase Cats & Dogs. For $39.99, you can get a bundle including both packs. If you already own Cats & Dogs, you’ll still add the bundle to your cart, but you will only be charged $9.99 for the My First Pet Stuff." I was not charged $9.99, I was charged the full amount. I already had Cats and Dogs, I bought it as a bundle with my game years ago. How do I get the money back? Everything is on sale right now so I payed $23ish for the bundle, each stuff pack is only $6 right now so I should get $17 back but honestly I don't care if they charge me the not sale price. I just don't want to pay the full price seeing as I already have the cats and dogs bundle. Any suggestions? I tried contacting Microsoft and they sent me here because apparently you can't contact them for refunds.

:)

Lydia T, Dec 28, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: