How long should a repair order take to complete?

Discus and support How long should a repair order take to complete? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam161, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Adam161
    Adam161 Guest

I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me.

:)

Adam161, Mar 30, 2024
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. El Mago tv Win User

How long does a repair take?

Its all depends what was the problem
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It depends on what is wrong, but usually a couple of weeks.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

tHEY CANT GIVE A DEFINATIVE TIMEFRAME BUT IN MY EXPERIENCE IT NORMALLY TAKES AROUND 28 DAYS
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

It depends on the issue with your hardware but can take a couple of weeks.

Hope you get back to gaming soon!
Thema:

1. How long should a repair order take to complete? - Similar Threads - long should repair

2. Should your first suspension be 4 days long?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should your first suspension be 4 days long?: I for one am outraged by the fact that I got suspended for messaging someone and stating " you got me I got you back" broke the community's standards. I get messaged racist, and violent things all...
  3. How long should I wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long should I wait?: [Mod removed - personal information] Tryed to redeem code for xbox game pass ultimate for one month,i bough a xbox hard drive for external storage ,and as a gift there was a code ,just it's been...
  4. How long should it take for my refund to be issued, and is it ever going to be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long should it take for my refund to be issued, and is it ever going to be?: I was trying to purchase My First Pets for The Sims 4. From the website: "To get the pack on your Xbox One, you first need to own or purchase Cats & Dogs. For $39.99, you can get a bundle...
  5. Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...: On what many people in Philadelphia and New Jersey call “mischief night” rather than Halloween, I’m wondering when the $500 Xbox One X I have will break after normal use and when I should start...
  6. Should I leave my Series S unplugged for a long time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I leave my Series S unplugged for a long time?: I’m gonna be away from home for a few days and just to be safe I unplugged my Xbox before leaving. So I was wondering if this is safe or can it affect my Xbox or it’s performance. (I used the...
  7. its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now?: What should i do to login into this account without having to go threw that trouble? 8e290c55-0963-43e0-b12f-a813a2822fce
  8. How long should it take to complete a Network Transfer between 2 Xbox One S consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should it take to complete a Network Transfer between 2 Xbox One S consoles?: We've just bought a new Xbox One S consoles and are trying to network transfer the games on our other Xbox One S console. Both consoles have wired connections to our internet. FIFA is showing as...
  9. hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?: because yesterday the system crashed, try to enter through my cell phone number and exceeded the authentication code requests and now I can not enter nor give me a code, the only thing that...
  10. How long should it take to get started ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should it take to get started ?: It has taken me 3 calendar days, 9 clock hours, two chats and one phone call and I still don't have a game running. Forza has been downloading 20 minutes and its only 15%. I bought the console...