How long migration Xbox Live account?

Discus and support How long migration Xbox Live account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In December, I made the migration of my Xbox Live account from the region on the Polish region of the United Kingdom but nothing has changed I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LimpOregon515, Feb 18, 2014.

1. How long migration Xbox Live account?

In December, I made the migration of my Xbox Live account from the region on the Polish region of the United Kingdom but nothing has changed I do not have anything that would account confirmed migrations biggest problem is that recharged your Xbox Live account
    for 40 pounds I wanted to buy the game but I can not because currency for which you have to buy the game has not changed.

How much do I have to wait for the migration of my account?

:)

LimpOregon515, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Shahfifi89
    Shahfifi89 Guest
    Xbox live Gold Membership issues

My xbox live gold subscription has been revoke after migration from Singapore to Malaysia region. How to solve this problem? I no longer be able to enjoy gold membership privilege, please help me...

Shahfifi89, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Jericho_Y2J
    Jericho_Y2J Guest
    Account Migration Problems

Hi bokka, can i ask you something?

How many years you had on your Xbox Live Tenure before the Account Migration and how many years you have now after the Account Migration?

I would like to know, i'm having problems with this too, my Xbox Live Tenure was recently reset after i did the account migration. I hope the support can help both of us.

Jericho_Y2J, Feb 18, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

well since its been past 30days you should call support to see if ther eis a holdup

migrations can take upto 30days according to some support quotes

but since it is well past I suggest you call

ngocphi, Feb 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: