How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment?

Discus and support How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft from official site. The payment go well, but it still says I have to buy Minecraft. How long it takes to confirm payment? When will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcanum2399, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Arcanum2399
    Arcanum2399 Guest

I bought Minecraft from official site.
    The payment go well, but it still says I have to buy Minecraft.
    How long it takes to confirm payment? When will I be able to play?

:)

Arcanum2399, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Nitrous23666 Win User

2 month/2 dollar

Does anyone no how long it takes for credit card to authourise the payment
  3. Matthew Cenance Win User

I lost my Minecraft Marketplace content after I migrated my Java Edition account to the same Microsoft account I used for Bedrock Edition

How long does Minecraft support take to reply to my Email replies on average?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cancelled my xbox game pass subscription.

Hi MrWorly. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It can take 3-5 business days to receive your refund, it will vary depending on your payment method. You should've received confirmation that Microsoft has processed your refund, at that point it's out of Microsoft's hands and on the way back to your payment method; once it's processed, they have no control over how long it takes to receive your refund.

You may try contacting your bank for an update, it should show in their system before it's recieved by you.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Georges C. Win User

How long does a pre order payment take after a failed payment?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brandon, if you used the Microsoft account balance to make the pre-sale the amount is charged on the spot, but if it was on the credit card the amount is charged 10 days before launch.

Regards,

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I purchased minecraft yesterday but it is showing pending in order status and payment has been deducted from my account.

I can't say how long it will take exactly, usually this will take 48-72 hours at most. You may want to check with Paytm if the payments gone through successfully on their end.
Thema:

1. How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment? - Similar Threads - long takes confirm

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  5. Xbox button takes to long to turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button takes to long to turn on: Ok so 3-4 years ago two controllers fell off our coffee table and one got a pice of plastic lodged in the trigger which I fixed by taking off the handle plate and removing it but the second...
  6. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  7. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  8. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  9. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  10. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...