How long is my communication suspension

Discus and support How long is my communication suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I share my Xbox with my brother he has 3 accounts two of them have been suspended before and recently the console was suspended from playing online for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kryptik Menace, Sep 8, 2017.

1. How long is my communication suspension

I share my Xbox with my brother he has 3 accounts two of them have been suspended before and recently the console was suspended from playing online for two weeks on all the accounts every account on my console has been communication suspended it's almost
    been 3 weeks tho my account has a clean record its not fair that I have to be punished for my brothers toxic behavior i don't know how long This suspension will last someone please help

:)

Kryptik Menace, Sep 8, 2017
  2. Braydn0407
    Braydn0407 Guest
    How long will my communications suspension last?

I would just like to know how long my communication suspension will last and why I was suspended. Thanks,

Braydn0407, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so it sounds like you have been issued a temporary console privilege suspension to prevent your brother from doing this.

All accounts on that console will be prevented from using xbox live.

You will be able to use your account on a different device while the suspension is in place.

Your brother would have to go to the enforcement site here to see how long his suspension is for.

No one here can tell you as the enforcement team do not use the forums.

Daft Badger, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so it sounds like you have been issued a temporary console privilege suspension to prevent your brother from doing this.

All accounts on that console will be prevented from using xbox live.

You will be able to use your account on a different device while the suspension is in place.

Your brother would have to go to the enforcement site here to see how long his suspension is for.

No one here can tell you as the enforcement team do not use the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How long is a communication suspension?

7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. KellyWardell Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
  9. TwistyWhisper76 Win User

Console ban issue

my account is fully back to normal as a friend could use it online on another Xbox but my Xbox says I have a suspension from multiplayer communication and sharing is the suspension permanent or is there a way to find out how long my Xbox is suspended for?
Thema:

1. How long is my communication suspension - Similar Threads - long communication suspension

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  7. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  8. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  9. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  10. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...