How long is a fourth communication ban?

Discus and support How long is a fourth communication ban? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Maxergamer360, Mar 1, 2024.

1. How long is a fourth communication ban?

The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was wondering how long I would be mic banned for if I were to be banned a fourth time? And I also would like to know if reporting other players could reduce your future mic ban? Because between then and now, I have reported one person for something really offensive. Thank you for answering my question if you were too.

:)

Maxergamer360, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

The timeframe would vary based on the reasoning for the suspension. It could be days or it could be permanent. That would be entirely up to the enforcement team. Reporting other players has no affect on your own suspensions.
  3. {Parity} Win User

how long is communication ban?

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  4. almightyjay4701 Win User

Got communication banned ... how long?

how long am I supposed to be suspended
  5. bowski477 Win User

How long is my communication ban?

The time the ban lifts should be right at the end of the ban reason. If it's not there then the ban has already lifted.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How long is my communication ban

No one here can tell you.An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you how long & why you were suspended or you can log in to the enforcement site to see any enforcement actions on your account & ask for a case review if the
    suspension is longer than 24 hours.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. How long is a fourth communication ban? - Similar Threads - long fourth communication

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  6. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  7. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  8. How Long for a Controller Repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long for a Controller Repair?: Hi, Been having no joy in getting my sons Design Lab Xbox controller repaired and returned. It's been 9 weeks since a repair request was submitted, which was amazingly difficult as it loops at...
  9. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  10. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462