How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari

Discus and support How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer e5b647fe-ad8f-442e-ad5f-b13297853ca3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RBR Kirito, Jun 11, 2023.

1. RBR Kirito
    RBR Kirito Guest

I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer

:)

RBR Kirito, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Well atari used to release games on the OG xbox back in 2001 so i say from 2000 onwards, but before that microsoft used to publish games on amstrad, atari, amiga etc etc.
  3. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals Calendar Released

Sly Cooper and Max Payne, here I come.

*It's been so long since I've played Sly Cooper!
  4. MADDUCKY013 Win User

General Questions...

Digital is not forever. You can still play an old Atari cartridge, but not an Atari Gameline downloads. If you go digital, you are subject to cooperate whims and changes in policy. I lost a lot of money on ATRAC files over the years. I am leery of 100% digital
    distribution.

Does that make me a dinosaur?
  5. Sayann X Win User

At what age did you started gaming?

I started a long time ago and I was 7 years old. It was on the Atari 2600. I've never been arrested since.
  6. Sayann X Win User

At what age did you started gaming?

I started a long time ago and I was 7 years old. It was on the Atari 2600. I've never been arrested since.
Thema:

1. How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari - Similar Threads - long has been

2. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  3. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  4. Hi, how long has this been up

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, how long has this been up: How long has this been here a684b307-19d0-46b7-9e35-4293826c999a
  5. Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.: Hello, I am a Krean user I'm going to get to the main point right away. First of all, I'm going to go into the Human Folders, but what I used to do in local mode are all gone? So I was amazed,...
  6. Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImBigFridge [link] [comments]
  7. Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day?: My son uses my account to play games, is there any way I can see how much time he has spent on a game? Thanks 9e33847f-68b0-4a2e-8a3e-b833fa20f8c2
  8. How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ...: Will Microsoft Bingo please check out the problem with watching ads and getting tickets and coins in this game. Please. 3dd411dc-3539-499c-add1-b1596bf2d03e
  9. XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.: But the person have not say what beach it was. f0693234-6b1c-44be-a1a5-a495bb5790b8
  10. My xbox has been lagging constantly. Shows me the error message "took to long" for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox has been lagging constantly. Shows me the error message "took to long" for ...: Ive tried resetting, pretty much everything you can try. nothing has worked please someone help. some games do work like black ops 3 but it takes about 10 minutes to load up main menu then i go on...