How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ...

Discus and support How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will Microsoft Bingo please check out the problem with watching ads and getting tickets and coins in this game. Please.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfinmagic19, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Alfinmagic19
    Alfinmagic19 Guest

How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ...

Will Microsoft Bingo please check out the problem with watching ads and getting tickets and coins in this game. Please.

:)

Alfinmagic19, Jul 27, 2017
  2. UnhipLime4
    UnhipLime4 Guest
    Microsoft Bingo tickets and coins options doesn't work

Microsoft Bingo does not allow me to watch ads to get tickets. I cannot watch ad to get coins. What's happening? I need help! Is this a con for me to use money to buy tickets and coins? I will not pay for something which is free.

UnhipLime4, Jul 27, 2017
  3. Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?

How many posts from how many players does it take to get this (the fact that you can't get free coins or free tickets by watching the ads in Microsoft Bingo) fixed. This has been going on since the most of December and most of January. It is now February,
    how long does it take to get this problem fixed?

VegasTundra67, Jul 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: