How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?

Discus and support How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how long does your first suspension last for an apparent abuse? b5c92a44-06bf-426a-921e-fb00a1043c44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikey Hodges, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Mikey Hodges
    Mikey Hodges Guest

how long does your first suspension last for an apparent abuse?

:)

Mikey Hodges, Aug 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

The length of a suspension for apparent abuse on Xbox Live can vary depending on the severity of the violation and the user's previous history of violations. However, typically, a first suspension can last anywhere from 24 hours to 14 days. It's important to note that repeated violations can result in longer suspensions or even permanent bans from Xbox Live.

You can check https://enforcenent.xbox.com

As we are on the new. strike system.

You have a clean slate as long as it wasn't a permanent ban

So you start at zero till your first offence
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

4. LavonBrown Win User

How long does a suspension last

I dont understand
    Hi i want to play with my friends can yall please clear my susp

ense
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LavonBrown,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    LavonBrown!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspension length can vary based on severity/any previous suspensions. If you are currently suspended, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about
    your suspension.
Thema:

1. How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse? - Similar Threads - long does suspension

2. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  6. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  7. How long does a suspension from the Xbox network

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does a suspension from the Xbox network: So you can get suspension for words and Xbox support don't help at all and I been suspended for a month without using Xbox network and a permanent suspension from the Xbox network it's too much...
  8. How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed: I got banned because I said I harmful thing to some out of anger and rage and now I can't play anything online for 15 days I did a appeal thing but it just has a clock logo next to it...
  9. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  10. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal: I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213