How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

Discus and support How long does one day account suspension stays on record? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Actually, Visage, I had a friend who had an issue a couple months ago about a game from 2008 he'd downloaded. He called basic 360 Account and Billing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToxicMilkman14, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. How long does one day account suspension stays on record?


    Actually, Visage, I had a friend who had an issue a couple months ago about a game from 2008 he'd downloaded. He called basic 360 Account and Billing and they were able to look back the whole way and help them out.
     
    TenthStreetRed, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. ToxicMilkman14 Win User

    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

    I mean like microsoft cannot look all the way back through your download history.
  3. decmccafferty Win User

    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

    i still have mine from 26th june 2010 and that is the old facebook app
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

    Nothing from your download history gets taken off at any point in time. I still have my first DLC purchase listed from early 2007.
  5. ToxicMilkman14 Win User

    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

    I got banned sometime this morning.
  6. ToxicMilkman14 Win User

    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

    Oh, ok. Thanks for the info.
Thema:

How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

Loading...
  1. How long does one day account suspension stays on record? - Similar Threads - long does account

  2. How long does it take for a gamertag to release?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for a gamertag to release?: I changed the gamertag of my second account and tried to change my gamertag to it on my main account but whenever I try change it it has a suffix (the # with numbers) it's been over 48 hours since...
  3. My son did a few purchases for Roblox this afternoon, how long does it take for them to post?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son did a few purchases for Roblox this afternoon, how long does it take for them to post?: My son did purchases for Roblox this afternoon, how long does it take to post to his account? 13fdb9f2-e8c8-4ab1-ba33-e14b0a76af2f
  4. how long does it take for microsoft specialized departement to respond

    in XBoX on Windows
    how long does it take for microsoft specialized departement to respond: arround 3 days ago, isent a response to the specilized department of xbox support in gmail, its been a long while with no response, i contacted an agent and he said to just wait, i think it has...
  5. How Long Does Account Recovery Take?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How Long Does Account Recovery Take?: Hello, I would like to ask for an update on my account recovery. Yesterday, I received assistance from Live Chat Support, and they mentioned that my case would be forwarded to a higher-tier team....
  6. How long does it take for an account to be closed and console to be unenrolled?

    in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take for an account to be closed and console to be unenrolled?: Wanted a fresh start on a Series X (Reset & Remove Everything). I had an Insider account and the console was enrolled in Omega. Unenrolled the console and deleted the account before reset since I...
  7. How do I long into a Xbox account with that does exist anymore?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I long into a Xbox account with that does exist anymore?: My brother made my Xbox account many years ago but the email he used must have been deleted as some point(it was an Outlook email). And because I haven't logged in to the account in a while it...
  8. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal: I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213