How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...

Discus and support How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have ordered the Xbox series X a month ago. I was just curious on how long it will take to get to my post office. I do live overseas so I know it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JR Jolly, Jan 25, 2023.

1. JR Jolly
    JR Jolly Guest

How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...

I have ordered the Xbox series X a month ago.

I was just curious on how long it will take to get to my post office.

I do live overseas so I know it will take a bit longer than usual.

My usual time from ordering is the minimum amount of weeks is 2 and the longest things have taken is up too 3 months.

:)

JR Jolly, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive

That's how many days it will take to ship to you when they ship it. That doesn't include how long it takes to process the order.
  3. John P_14 Win User

How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address? (I live overseas temporarly)

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The shipping time for the Xbox Series X can vary depending on a number of factors, including your location, the shipping method you choose, and the availability of the device. If you are living overseas temporarily, it may take longer for the device to be delivered to your address.

You can track your order status by following the steps on this link; https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/t....
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Bonjour. J'ai une xbox one x depuis 24h, commandé par carrefour belgique. elle ne s'allume plus depu

Hey there Io23Io.

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your Xbox One X! I'm afraid we don't have an estimate on how long it can take to ship back, but be sure to keep an eye out on the tracking number provided by the shipping company. Let us know when you get your replacement
    :)
  5. Lopezh1234 Win User

Xbox one repair issues

I just did a regular order repair on Friday due to power issues. My question is how long does the shipping label take to get to my house?
  6. TELHT Win User

Xbox Series X

I ordered the Xbox Series X on release day yesterday from microsoft and it says it's going to take until December 23 to ship why is it gonna take that long when I ordered it on launch day I thought they'd just have a stock of consoles ready for
    launch day and use those supplies.
    I have the same question. My order initially said Nov 12th, but when I spoke with support it will not arrive until Dec 23rd.
Thema:

1. How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?... - Similar Threads - long does ordered

2. For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a...: For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then says "something went wrong with your party, please try again later." and it's not my internet because I can join the party on my...
  3. How long does it take for an Xbox gamertag to be changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for an Xbox gamertag to be changed?: I changed my gamertag nearly a day and a half ago but it hasn't been changed. I was still charged. Google says 24-48 hours but now I'm confused. 5a98cbab-72be-4576-9b2f-5077c725b537
  4. How long does it take for Mircosoft to respond back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Mircosoft to respond back: So basically, I got hacked recently and I finally got to changed the password so I could login but when I tried the account has been locked, I appealed to reactivate my account to get it back. It...
  5. How long does it take to come back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take to come back.: It's been like over 6 days, and I had a notification the day I bought Minecraft Java saying my refund has been processed I use debit card and I still have got my my money....
  6. How long does it take for your gamertag to update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for your gamertag to update?: I used my free gamertag change almost a week ago and it's still showing both of them, when I'm in parties it shows my new one but when I play games it shows my old one and when I go to my profile...
  7. How long does it take for you money to be refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for you money to be refunded?: I refunded NBA 2k23 and it was approved and I’ve been waiting and I don’t have my money or 2k23 what’s going on 92512927-b3f4-4b2f-afb5-dc5e409f92a3
  8. How Long Does Xbox Design Lab Controllers Take?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long Does Xbox Design Lab Controllers Take?: I just ordered mine two days ago, I was checking the status on it and it says processing, so I asked a friend cause he has a design lab controller, he said it usually take 2 or 3 weeks, so is...
  9. How long does a pre order payment take after a failed payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a pre order payment take after a failed payment?: If i ore ordered a game, how long would it take to authorise the payment after the issue was fixed, when i was charged, there wasn't enough money for it, but i have the money for the game and the...
  10. How long does it take to get a pre-order Xbox on average?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it take to get a pre-order Xbox on average?: I ordered the new series S all the way back at the beginning if November. With a controller. I got rhe controller like 3 days later but the console still says “pending”. Yet, my credit card has...