How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

Discus and support How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeffy6605, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Jeffy6605
    Jeffy6605 Guest

How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've been waiting for this tournament for a long time now it's in a couple of days and I don't think I'll be able to play in it and I feel like smashing my controller. I'm so so upset. If I can't play in this tournament and summer just started all my friends are in this Xbox man.

:)

Jeffy6605, Jun 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: