How long does it take for rewards to activate?

Discus and support How long does it take for rewards to activate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryland Mattingly, May 19, 2024.

1. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account

:)

Ryland Mattingly, May 19, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

It should take about 24 hours to receive the code after you redeem it. If you didn't receive the code, check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site and it should give you the option to either resend the code, or it will list the code there. If not, you'll need to contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.

If you did receive the code already and redeemed it on your account, then it should be added to your account immediately.
  3. Osinted Win User

Microsoft Rewards - How long does it take for rewards to be activated

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, hope you’re doing well. If you do not receive or your code is invalid please contact Microsoft Support for further assistance. As Ambassadors have no access to internal tools.

Regarding this issue I recommend waiting 20-30 minutes before contacting support

Thanks,

Xbox Ambassador
  4. Osinted Win User

I do recommend this too, if it’s not there. Do recommend contacting support
  5. Smwutches Win User

Once you redeem the code, it should be applied immediately. Try checking http://account.microsoft.com to see if it shows the subscription.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

How long does it take rewards to update?

The OP should post now since he bought The Evil Within last week. You should wait until Saturday to see if your punches show up before posting
Thema:

1. How long does it take for rewards to activate? - Similar Threads - long does rewards

2. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  3. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  4. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  5. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  6. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  7. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  8. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  9. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  10. How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner: I entered a sweepstake at the start of January betting closed in March 30th it's the 22nd of May now how long does it usually take becuase I put like 27k points into it...