How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

Discus and support How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jack klymer, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Jack klymer
    Jack klymer Guest

I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond

:)

Jack klymer, Dec 13, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm unaware of any email address for that, but that could be me. You could try and reach out to Microsoft or Xbox support, to see if they can assist?
  3. VibroPlex Win User

How long does Microsoft take to respond?

If the Enforcement Team said nothing changed, they may look at the issue as closed. You may need to open a new post in that forum with new information.

FYI, the enforcement team, as shown in their forum, works 9A-5P PT M-F only.
  4. DeadlyxCaliber Win User

How long does Microsoft take to respond?

Hello AidedHawk49! I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma with your Xbox Live account being suspended. Although you sent a E-Mail back to the Xbox Live Enforcement team, there is no guarantee that you will receive a response back in a certain amount of time.
    Most companies use a prioritized first come, first serve basis when it comes to customer support. I assume that Microsoft and the Xbox Live service uses this same system. If there has been a large amount of customer support requests in the last few days,
    then you should be put in the queue in the order you came. I am NOT a Microsoft employee and therefore am only suggesting they use this system. As far as your problem with your account, here's an excerpt from www.support.xbox.com:

Service suspension
    Service suspensions are imposed because of inappropriate gameplay or system abuse. Inappropriate conduct includes these kinds of actions:

Inappropriate in-game behavior (scamming or cheating)

Attempts to manipulate Xbox LIVE services through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

A service suspension completely blocks a member from being able to sign in to the Xbox LIVE service. The duration of the suspension depends on the frequency or severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same time of day
    as when the suspension was issued.

How you are notified
    A message with the suspension end date appears when you sign in to Xbox LIVE with the suspended gamertag.

An email message is sent to the address that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    I'm sure the Enforcement team shall assist you soon enough. Until then, this is all the help I can provide. I wish you the best of luck with your dilemma.
    Best regards,
    Deadlyinslght
  5. Tobythegamerbarr Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

How long does microsoft support take to respond?
  6. Mangasage Win User

Got a much welcome phone call today.

So can anyone share what their experience with the BBB was like? How long does it take after filing a complaint does it take for Microsoft to respond?
Thema:

1. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond?? - Similar Threads - long does Microsoft@security

2. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  6. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  7. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  8. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  9. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  10. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5