How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta

Discus and support How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new xbox update preview makes free to play games not require gold to play multiplayer and makes joining parties and making group posts also not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OmniGalactic8, Apr 1, 2021.

1. How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta

The new xbox update preview makes free to play games not require gold to play multiplayer and makes joining parties and making group posts also not require gold, it went from alpha to beta yesterday, how long will it take for it to get to the delta ring

submitted by /u/OmniGalactic8
    [link] [comments]

/u/OmniGalactic8, Apr 1, 2021
  2. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I think it may be fixed finally. I just downloaded an update on the Beta ring as an Xbox insider and played crash free over multiple turns. This was on a game I've been trying to finish over 2 months now, that was crashing multiple times per turn.
    This is in Beta ring. How long does it take to go GA from Beta? I assume it needs to pass Delta and Omega first? Another 3-6 months?
  3. TerminatorX06 Win User

Friends tab on Xbox one homescreen

how long does it take for the invite for preview. how do u know which console you have?
  4. Omicron Reaper Win User

Full List of Planned and Possible Updates

Not to sound ungrqatefull here...I AM. But how long do you think itll take for all these? Knowing the track record for MW2 could be years.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. vGridLock Win User

Gamerpic

Any guess how long itll take?
Thema:

How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta

1. How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta - Similar Threads - long itll current

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  6. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  7. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  8. How Long for a Controller Repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long for a Controller Repair?: Hi, Been having no joy in getting my sons Design Lab Xbox controller repaired and returned. It's been 9 weeks since a repair request was submitted, which was amazingly difficult as it loops at...
  9. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  10. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462