How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?

Discus and support How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Game Sir G7 controller, I know it comes with a month of Game Pass, how long do I have to claim it in that month, how long does it expire? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caranchax, Feb 3, 2024.

1. caranchax
    caranchax Guest

I bought a Game Sir G7 controller, I know it comes with a month of Game Pass, how long do I have to claim it in that month, how long does it expire? I bought a Game Sir G7 controller and I know that it comes with a month of Game Pass, how long do I have to claim it in that month, how long does it expire.

:)

caranchax, Feb 3, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The code that was included with the controller, if it has an expiry date, it would say somewhere on the documentation the code was printed on. If it doesn't have one, then it won't have an expiry date.
  3. RD Anderson Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

I’ve been alternating between the 8bitdo ultimate for Xbox (was down to 20$ for a few week on Amazon) and the Gamesir G7 se (with Hall effects

Joysticks). Unfortunately they are both wired. The 8bitdo feels better and has an amazing app interface with mappable everything, vibration settings, tigger vibrations, multiple profiles, programmable back buttons and feels great in the hand if your an adult,, but it’s doesn’t have hall effect joysticks. So, I’m sure how they’ll be in a few months. The g7 se is good and has Hall effects but doesn’t feel as solid at the 8bitdo and is a bit more expensive at 45-50$ at most retailers. If you can find the 8bitdo ultimate for under 30$ I highly recommend it. It just sucks that there’s no decent wireless alternatives at a sub 100$ price point.
  4. Ryan Rabon Win User

Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

Hi Ryan lovely to share names! My controller is a Gamesir G7 se I’m not My headphones,krysenix PG2 (sorry for having to make you take time out of your day on New Year’s Eve to do this I just really want it fixed, happy new years and I hope you had a merry Christmas)
  5. Domdingo Win User

Apex Legends season 2!!!

I want new guns! I love how they've tried to balance the weapons but it still feels like some are way more powerful than need be. So, maybe some weapon updates! Especially would like to see another single shot rifle like the G7 or a G7 update!
  6. David RomanDaniels Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive reads 'unformatted'

This from the guy that attacks everyone claiming they have 'cheap 3rd party hardware?'

You have to admit the timing is quit suspicions. And seeing how the update HAS caused THESE EXACT problems I think you sir are out of line.
Thema:

1. How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code? - Similar Threads - long claim Game

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  6. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  7. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  8. How Long for a Controller Repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long for a Controller Repair?: Hi, Been having no joy in getting my sons Design Lab Xbox controller repaired and returned. It's been 9 weeks since a repair request was submitted, which was amazingly difficult as it loops at...
  9. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  10. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462