How long did it take you to get to console preview?

Discus and support How long did it take you to get to console preview? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I'm just curious how long it took some of you to get to the console preview band of the insider hub, yo user I've been on beta for a little over two... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rottenpotato365, Aug 7, 2020.

1. How long did it take you to get to console preview?

So I'm just curious how long it took some of you to get to the console preview band of the insider hub, yo user I've been on beta for a little over two & a half years now and I'm looking to move up but don't know how. I participate in the QAs, I report bugs, I join new programs and beta. What more can I do to possibly upgrade to alpha and higher?

submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rottenpotato365, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TerminatorX06 Win User

Friends tab on Xbox one homescreen

how long does it take for the invite for preview. how do u know which console you have?
  3. PrimoFuSion Win User

How Long Did It Take You To 1000G Skyrim?

Either that or he is just playing the game properly (at his own pace not dictated by achievements).
  4. NickWba18 Win User

Exactly a month and i found it alot easier theni thought i would at first. The only one that was slightly hard was the find 15 Daedric artifacts which i admit was a case of havinf a quick look at a guide on youtube but other then that they were p**s easy.
  5. Whagi Win User

Then they are missing out on some good parts of the game.
  6. Prototype X21 Win User

just finished it and checked my time at just over 90 hours. that also includes some sightseeing. i even spent the first 10 hours trying to do it without fast travel ( that is the stupidest idea ive ever had)
Thema:

How long did it take you to get to console preview?

1. How long did it take you to get to console preview? - Similar Threads - long did console

2. Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long: This is my second offense and it says I have 2 suspensions, a 1 week one and a 2 week one...I'm very confused because I thought it was 1 week for second offense so any help would be very much...
  3. How do I see how long I am banned for and what I did?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see how long I am banned for and what I did?: I got a ban a couple minutes ago and I have no idea why and I don't know how long it is for. Does anyone know how to check? db211b52-3b6e-4c39-923d-7ee019bece8d
  4. how long did i get suspended for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long did i get suspended for?: how long did i get suspended for b05582ec-690b-4ec7-a444-11de3c4ed851
  5. How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent: ive been waiting 4 days for my replacement console to be dispatched but its still showing as waiting. i contacted support who said the order had been created but thats it. How long has it taken...
  6. Did not receive free Avatar item code in my messages for pre order of Unravel....how long?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive free Avatar item code in my messages for pre order of Unravel....how long?: Also did not receive this, ordered February 8, 2016 8fc09d03-7efd-40ff-93e0-6c805112a5cd
  7. fix did not last long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix did not last long: server connection error again #$##,,,,,.... c480f53e-4470-499d-b3ad-1fb7f07cffa2
  8. Asking why my account is banned for that long when I did nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking why my account is banned for that long when I did nothing.: My friend got in a fight with his friend and his friend banned me and I sent in a case review and the enforcement team made the ban longer again I did nothing to get this ban....
  9. How did MS went so long without an RPG titles from launch till the end of this summer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did MS went so long without an RPG titles from launch till the end of this summer?: First we didnt get Final Fantasy XIV A real Reborn with I have no idea how the hell that happened if they were suppose to be the best online gaming service. Also now you have ESO that got delayed...
  10. Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?: Hello, I recently got the xbone with deadrising 3 and battlefield 4. When i die on dr3 it just loads and loads until about 15 minutes go by and i just say f it and shut it off. I downloaded a...