How long before Xbox one purchase appears in rewards page?

Discus and support How long before Xbox one purchase appears in rewards page? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Purchased an xbox one on Thanksgiving and used a code. Verified with phone support that the code was applied to the order. I see no mention in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ArrangedAcorn20, Dec 1, 2016.

1. How long before Xbox one purchase appears in rewards page?

Purchased an xbox one on Thanksgiving and used a code. Verified with phone support that the code was applied to the order. I see no mention in the pending rewards on the xbox live rewards page under my account. The code was a big factor in buying direct
    from Microsoft and I would like to see some evidence that it is working as advertised.

The code is still showing when i log in to my xbox rewards. Says it is active until the end of the year.

:)

ArrangedAcorn20, Dec 1, 2016
  2. NASHL3
    NASHL3 Guest
    Got 5000 rewards credit

just downloaded got season 7 or been on Xbox for a while how long before rewards show on my account

NASHL3, Dec 1, 2016
  3. TrepidGnome
    TrepidGnome Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards survey points

I completed a survey via the Xbox Live Rewards program around 5 days ago, how long before the 250 reward points are added to my account?

Thank you in advance

TrepidGnome, Dec 1, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits for that offer should show as pending 15 days after the console shipped.

Smwutches, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how long before xbox one purchases are posted