How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

Discus and support How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all ! I've just seen two players on my Friend list on Xbox One , who were " playing " Arma3 ? I know it's impossible but how it Can happend to see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PurpleClown01, Dec 11, 2017.

1. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

Hi all ! I've just seen two players on my Friend list on Xbox One , who were " playing " Arma3 ? I know it's impossible but how it Can happend to see them with this activity on Xbox Platform ? If one of you have an answer ..... Thx

:)

PurpleClown01, Dec 11, 2017
  2. Jedi Kenshin
    Jedi Kenshin Guest
    Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

i would arma 3 and four put on xbox 1

Jedi Kenshin, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

Never knew that voteDC, thanks for the link! I love Arma and Dayz.

If ported to Xbox One, while it wouldn't exactly be the same, it's create a level playing field for most users which I've definitely love as I'm limited to only using my Xbox 360 controller for driving/flying or long distance running while playing Arma 2
    (soon to be Arma 3) or DayZ standalone.

Gamer Nostalgia, Dec 11, 2017
  4. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

Both Xbox and PC games will show up for your friends if they are using Windows 10 and and are logged into the Windows 10 Xbox App. Your friends are playing Arma3 on a PC, not on a console.

Obsessive Power, Dec 12, 2017
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Both Xbox and PC games will show up for your friends if they are using Windows 10 and and are logged into the Windows 10 Xbox App. Your friends are playing Arma3 on a PC, not on a console.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Milsim games

Will arma 3 ever be on xbox?
    Unlikely,

However, I have heard that ARMA 4 is in development for PC and consoles,

It's very likely it will release on PC first before consoles, but there's very little info on ARMA 4 at the moment.
  7. andersonpassos Win User

how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command troops ?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Yes, it is possible:

One way to achieve this is by using voice recognition software such as Windows Speech Recognition, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, or VoiceAttack.

Here are the steps to set up voice commands in Arma 3 using VoiceAttack:

Install VoiceAttack on your PC.

Open VoiceAttack and create a new profile for Arma 3.

Configure the speech recognition engine to recognize your voice. You may need to train the software to recognize your voice accurately.

Create a list of voice commands that you want to use in Arma 3. For example, you could say "Move to Alpha" to order your troops to move to the Alpha position.

Map the voice commands to keyboard or mouse inputs in Arma 3. For example, you could map the "Move to Alpha" command to the "M" key on your keyboard.

Test the voice commands in Arma 3 to ensure that they are working correctly.
  8. Jedi Kenshin Win User

Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

i would arma 3 and four put on xbox 1
  9. MaximumFusion Win User

MMO Games Discussion

Arma 3 would be a good one.
Thema:

1. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox - Similar Threads - possible Platine Arma

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a