How is it that Xbox can suspend someone for eight days for saying the statement “stick to...

Discus and support How is it that Xbox can suspend someone for eight days for saying the statement “stick to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Some monkey from Xbox really decided that “stick to fortnite” just those words in a voice message was breaching community guidelines and suspended me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbox23, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Xbox23
    Xbox23 Guest

How is it that Xbox can suspend someone for eight days for saying the statement “stick to...

Some monkey from Xbox really decided that “stick to fortnite” just those words in a voice message was breaching community guidelines and suspended me for EIGHT days. This is crazy a company is so soft and can actually do that. I end up getting a refund for the last two months everytime to make them pay for there stupidity but this one is the craziest one yet.

:)

Xbox23, Jul 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: