How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

Discus and support How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mookachalupa, Dec 8, 2023.

1. mookachalupa
    mookachalupa Guest

How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic comments in my inbox for well over a year and have tried to block/mute/report this individual a plethora of times, and yet what I receive is more hate messages into my account and now currently my THIRD suspension. This individual throws hate speech in my direction and then somehow instantly gets me banned the moment I respond ("DON'T RESPOND" THANKS FOR THE IMPRESSIVE SOLUTION, YOU MISS THE POINT HOWEVER). How is it that when in the past every time this individual would instigate me my response would get me suspended immediately yet reporting all of his messages that are literally hate speech as opposed to defending myself I get the notification "Sorry, Xbox couldn't take action on your report". WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TAKE ACTION? THIS PERSON HAS BEEN SPREADING DIRECT HATE TOWARDS ME FOR OVER A YEAR AND BRAGS ABOUT GETTING ME BANNED EACH AND EVERY TIME AND AT THIS POINT THERE ARE THREE WRONGFUL SUSPENSION STRIKES AGAINST MY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY AND YET THIS PERSON HAS RECEIVED NOTHING, NO CONSEQUENCES FOR BEING THE MOST HATEFUL PERSON I HAVE MET ON THE INTERNET IN OVER A DECADE.

I have been on Xbox for a long time and I have not once had an interaction this unfair, it makes me feel as though this person has some inside knowledge or has connections within the Microsoft team because it seriously makes no sense how someone can get away with harassment with no consequences. If this case was reviewed by a real human it would be plain as day to them who the instigator is and who deserves a ban for rampant harassment and hate speech yet I still get banned and then DIRECTLY MOCKED in follow-up messages by this individual. How is this person able to get away with this constant hate speech/successful report spamming for so long? I want the wrongful suspensions on my account REMOVED after a review of my chat with this individual and I want THE ACTUAL INSTIGATOR TO RECEIVE A SUSPENSION FOR THIS PROLONGED HATRED. I have tried customer support, I have tried the enforcement team, ZERO HELP was offered by either so here I am making a public post on the forum to try to get some semblance of support. I am sick of this!

:)

mookachalupa, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a long period of time?

Hello Mookachalupa. My name is Jose. An independent advisor.

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees so we do not have access to accounts nor to user data. .

But I can tell you this.

The control system is complex. The Xbox control system is a complex system that requires a large amount of data to function. This can make it difficult for Microsoft to identify cases of abuse.

Microsoft is a large company, but it has limited resources. This can make it difficult for Microsoft to investigate and address all cases of abuse.

Therefore, Microsoft is aware of this and is therefore working to improve the Xbox control system to make it more difficult for malicious users to abuse the system. However, there are always likely to be some cases of abuse that go unnoticed.

Keep insisting, don't give up.
  3. hailofbulletz Win User

I need help with my reputation

I believe you are correct. It use to just be a means of other players to have a sense of how you are as an individual, and now serves to weed out the toxic players. Unfortunately no system can be perfect and there is always potential for abuse unfortunately.
    All I think you can do is report and abuse and be able to document it with screenshots, etc. and contact enforcement.
  4. [S-A] Win User

Communication Ban as a tool of Abuse

Furthermore, the reason that this is serious is because of the effects it can have on individuals.

“emotional and verbal abuse can have short-term and long-lasting effects that are just as serious as the effects of physical abuse. Emotional and verbal abuse includes insults and attempts to scare, isolate, or control you. It is also often a sign
    that physical abuse may follow. Emotional and verbal abuse may also continue if physical abuse starts. If you have been abused, it is never your fault.” -womenshealth.gov

https://www.womenshealth.gov/relationships-and-safety/other-types/emotional-and-verbal-abuse
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Abuse

When you open each individual message on Xbox One, you have the option there to report the other player. You can do this for each message that you feel is abusive.

This will then be looked into by the Xbox Live Enforcement team and they will take appropriate action, either by blocking communications or suspending their gold privileges. Depending on the number of previous offences and how abusive the messages are will
    contribute to the length/type of ban.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why now it is not possible to post photos and videos on Brazilian forum?

The system was abused by one individual posting filth.

As in life everyone has to suffer for the actions of the few.
Thema:

1. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a... - Similar Threads - individual capable abusing

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. I am being harassed by an individual

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am being harassed by an individual: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and this person has made multiple accounts and...
  6. changing Profile picture with individual picture

in XboX Insiders
    changing Profile picture with individual picture: Now that the old Xbox Companion app is without a function, how do I change the Profilepic with own pictures on PC now? submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  7. Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...: It has happened twice so far, where I will receive a message from someone I have played against. In said messages there is always some kind of hate speech or something about how I should, "k***...
  8. How to delete individual saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete individual saves: On my Xbox One, I just want to delete individual saves of a game, not the entire game data and the game itself. I am not seeing anywhere where I can do that. When I go to storage it just gives me...
  9. Changing a family account two individual account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a family account two individual account: So my son got his own xbox and we can not play are xbox at the same time how do I separate our player accounts so that we can both play on separate Xbox s But he would like to keep his Account...
  10. Problème aggravé avec un individu injurieux [Problem aggravated with an offensive individual]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème aggravé avec un individu injurieux [Problem aggravated with an offensive individual]: Bonjour,je voudrais vous soumettre mon problème reçu par deux membres de mon équipe et moi même ([Mod Removed] et moi même ). L'individu en question est[Mod Removed]. Il nous a insulté de tous les...