HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360

Discus and support HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360 a8798604-6eca-4ed0-8a74-3bded779374e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YasinShaikh1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. YasinShaikh1
    YasinShaikh1 Guest

HI

PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360

:)

YasinShaikh1, Jul 26, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

It looks to have been delisted from the 360 app store by Amazon, it is only available on the xbox one now.
  3. Burgessmain Win User

Prime video help

I have an xbox 360 and live in South Africa, amazon prime video is now available in SA but I cant download the app on xbox, it tells me its not available in my region.
  4. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  5. TanviA Win User

Amazon Prime is Available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?

Need support to install Prime Video on XBox 360
  6. ChristopherJonas Win User

Amazon prime video

I fixed the problem. I solved again all of my app, games on my external storage except Amazon prime. And then you have to reboot your Xbox in the settings. Click on delete everything. So that nothing is more saved on it. Then restart, download the update
    and then download prime video again. On my Xbox the prime app is now working !
Thema:

1. HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  5. Why the Fallout 76 download from Twitch prime won't launch on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Fallout 76 download from Twitch prime won't launch on PC: Why can't we launch this free game on PC? Very frustrating to redeem a game and end up not being able to play because the game will crash 100% of the time within 10 seconds of opening on PC. If my...
  6. Amazon Prime unavailable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime unavailable to download: I have an Xbox one and I have recently tried to download Amazon Prime Video, however, every time I click on the app, the page cannot be located and I'm asked to refresh the page. I have tried all...
  7. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  8. Amazon Prime Video app download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video app download error: I upgraded my xbox one to xbox one X today. Only problem I've had is with the app for Amazon Prime Video which we use all the time. After downloading it, it comes back with "getting your app...
  9. Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download?: I'm unable to locate/download the Amazon Prime (or Instant Video) app, has it been removed? Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks, John (AKA ) 7f0186e8-ce04-48c4-a253-b0d328921264
  10. Unable to download Amazon Prime.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Prime.: I am trying to download amazon video player app, it gets to about 95% and then says 'Cannot download app' It has an option to play, when i click that it takes me to my dled games. I have went to...