How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

Discus and support How I feel I spent my 500 bucks. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OP... There is a lot more to Kinect than jumping up and down in front of it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SERGENT COOTER, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TW1ST3D N00B
    TW1ST3D N00B Guest

OP...

There is a lot more to Kinect than jumping up and down in front of it...

TW1ST3D N00B, Jan 11, 2014
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Dag op. Outside of the controller statement, I am doing just fine. Only issue I have is the wife still chewing me a new one everytime the amount is brought up.

Good times.

COD 2 HALO, Jan 11, 2014
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Man seriously these threads are just getting more and more original by the day. I love coming here and always having something fresh and exciting to read!

DuFFuL, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

@OUgroundGAME Ty good idea I'll probably do that.

Merlin4421, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    How I feel I spent my two grand: On pure freaking awesomeness for myself and my wife!!

Endgamez, Jan 11, 2014
  6. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    You can also just use component for a second connection from your cable box. It still does 1080p which of ocurse doesn't matter as even my Fios is only 1080i output as cable companies cannot use that much bandwith yet. I love the feature of using the tv
    snap option, especially right now with the football games on while I'm either playing Madden or clan ops killing...multi-tasking gaming is the future just like our smartphones do alot more than just "talk" now...

Dwoop33, Jan 11, 2014
  7. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I agree with the down graded user face and the wonky controller....but you have to wait a year or two for new consoles to iron things out. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's just reality. I personally go back to the 360 to play COD because I can use
    a real headset, a better controller and experience less lag because there is a larger population. The one is going to kill the 360 with graphics and frame rate capabilities. The kinect isn't about the little kid wii stuff. It is for voice commands, 1080p
    chat and once we get a few updates it will lead to easier navigation. I personally use it in battlefield.

If you spent $500 on a laptop would you expect it to be an out of this world product?

CODukes4, Jan 11, 2014
  8. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

Wow another brilliantly thought out thread, sigh...

ShrewdSinger9, Jan 11, 2014
  9. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    I feel the same way, I have been playing my 360 allot more than my Xbox One, BF4 is still a bloody mess, an my other three games are just a joke! RYSE is way too short, same with Forza 5, feels like I got ripped OFF, if only BF4 was working right an maybe
    Watch Dogs was realised on time, WHY is there so little games to choose from?? These developers had ample enough time to make these games by Launch, seems like the ones that were on time were only half a game.

xXBOXxOne, Jan 11, 2014
  10. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    @ Merlin. Same problem with my wife, she isn't into gaming at all so she doesn't want to operate the X1 in any way shape or form. Been looking at the hdmi splitters on amazon, a 1in 2out is around £20 for me in the UK. Will end up picking one up shortly
    I reckon.

Goatsnatcher, Jan 11, 2014
  11. pssst microsoft, a lot of people aren't happy with your crappy, half-baked $500 piece of plastic and metal. Just saying.

BizarroMantis, Jan 11, 2014
  12. I enjoy all of the xbox one features. I also know that they will improve on things as time goes on. We all knew what we were buying before handing over our money. I know I did.

WalkingIrish42, Jan 11, 2014
  13. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

Give it a rest bizarro. The console is going great for me.

ShrewdSinger9, Jan 11, 2014
  14. Stores provide receipts for a reason. If you're that unhappy take it back and try a PS4. I have had an X1 since launch and love the thing. Have had none of the issues you describe.

Jeffrey DDunnigan, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: