How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

Discus and support How I feel I spent my 500 bucks. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OP... There is a lot more to Kinect than jumping up and down in front of it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SERGENT COOTER, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. TW1ST3D N00B
    TW1ST3D N00B Guest

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.


    OP...

    There is a lot more to Kinect than jumping up and down in front of it...
     
    TW1ST3D N00B, Jan 11, 2014
    #16
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Dag op. Outside of the controller statement, I am doing just fine. Only issue I have is the wife still chewing me a new one everytime the amount is brought up.

    .

    .

    .

    Good times.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Jan 11, 2014
    #17
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Man seriously these threads are just getting more and more original by the day. I love coming here and always having something fresh and exciting to read!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 11, 2014
    #18
  4. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    @OUgroundGAME Ty good idea I'll probably do that.
     
    Merlin4421, Jan 11, 2014
    #19
  5. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    How I feel I spent my two grand: On pure freaking awesomeness for myself and my wife!!
     
    Endgamez, Jan 11, 2014
    #20
  6. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    You can also just use component for a second connection from your cable box. It still does 1080p which of ocurse doesn't matter as even my Fios is only 1080i output as cable companies cannot use that much bandwith yet. I love the feature of using the tv
    snap option, especially right now with the football games on while I'm either playing Madden or clan ops killing...multi-tasking gaming is the future just like our smartphones do alot more than just "talk" now...
     
    Dwoop33, Jan 11, 2014
    #21
  7. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I agree with the down graded user face and the wonky controller....but you have to wait a year or two for new consoles to iron things out. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's just reality. I personally go back to the 360 to play COD because I can use
    a real headset, a better controller and experience less lag because there is a larger population. The one is going to kill the 360 with graphics and frame rate capabilities. The kinect isn't about the little kid wii stuff. It is for voice commands, 1080p
    chat and once we get a few updates it will lead to easier navigation. I personally use it in battlefield.

    If you spent $500 on a laptop would you expect it to be an out of this world product?
     
    CODukes4, Jan 11, 2014
    #22
  8. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    Wow another brilliantly thought out thread, sigh...
     
    ShrewdSinger9, Jan 11, 2014
    #23
  9. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    I feel the same way, I have been playing my 360 allot more than my Xbox One, BF4 is still a bloody mess, an my other three games are just a joke! RYSE is way too short, same with Forza 5, feels like I got ripped OFF, if only BF4 was working right an maybe
    Watch Dogs was realised on time, WHY is there so little games to choose from?? These developers had ample enough time to make these games by Launch, seems like the ones that were on time were only half a game.
     
    xXBOXxOne, Jan 11, 2014
    #24
  10. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    @ Merlin. Same problem with my wife, she isn't into gaming at all so she doesn't want to operate the X1 in any way shape or form. Been looking at the hdmi splitters on amazon, a 1in 2out is around £20 for me in the UK. Will end up picking one up shortly
    I reckon.
     
    Goatsnatcher, Jan 11, 2014
    #25
  11. pssst microsoft, a lot of people aren't happy with your crappy, half-baked $500 piece of plastic and metal. Just saying.
     
    BizarroMantis, Jan 11, 2014
    #26
  12. I enjoy all of the xbox one features. I also know that they will improve on things as time goes on. We all knew what we were buying before handing over our money. I know I did.
     
    WalkingIrish42, Jan 11, 2014
    #27
  13. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    Give it a rest bizarro. The console is going great for me.
     
    ShrewdSinger9, Jan 11, 2014
    #28
  14. Stores provide receipts for a reason. If you're that unhappy take it back and try a PS4. I have had an X1 since launch and love the thing. Have had none of the issues you describe.
     
    Jeffrey DDunnigan, Oct 31, 2018
    #29
  15. BizarroMantis Win User

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    pssst microsoft, a lot of people aren't happy with your crappy, half-baked $500 piece of plastic and metal. Just saying.
  16. Goatsnatcher Win User

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    @ Merlin. Same problem with my wife, she isn't into gaming at all so she doesn't want to operate the X1 in any way shape or form. Been looking at the hdmi splitters on amazon, a 1in 2out is around £20 for me in the UK. Will end up picking one up shortly
    I reckon.
  17. Merlin4421 Win User

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    @OUgroundGAME Ty good idea I'll probably do that.
  18. COD 2 HALO Win User

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    Dag op. Outside of the controller statement, I am doing just fine. Only issue I have is the wife still chewing me a new one everytime the amount is brought up.

    .

    .

    .

    Good times.
  19. YellowJacket LE Win User

    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

    If this Op went into next gen for FPS games than that's all i need to hear already...the 360 is flooded with them still and plenty to play and even still being released...maybe try playing something that is ummm actually next gen...you just might enjoy it.
    We are alike in one way though op i'm not interested in the whole TV aspect either but i don't think that would bug me with Forza 5 and Ryse beckoning me.
Thema:

How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

Loading...
  1. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks. - Similar Threads - feel spent 500

  2. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  3. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  4. Am I the only one who feels this way about this generation?

    in XboX Insiders
    Am I the only one who feels this way about this generation?: In my opinion, this new hybrid console technology should have been introduced during the current Xbox generation (Series X|S) before moving on to next-gen systems. Not because this generation is...
  5. When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...: When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels like a year now. Any updates on when it will be back up? 4b6a9b5c-7e92-428f-aa72-8bd53716981f
  6. I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards....: I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards. It won’t load for me keeps acting like it’s opening another tab but doesnt...
  7. Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected: I've been gaming on Xbox for almost two decades, and I feel the need to express my frustration with the current state of the Xbox interface. Visually, it feels outdated and uninspired. The menus...
  8. Hi, I feel I have been falsely suspended I don't think I have done anything bad or swore...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I feel I have been falsely suspended I don't think I have done anything bad or swore...: I have been falsely banned 792581e1-f60d-4674-87f7-521f65595326
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...