How i can unlink and old Ea account of my xbox main account

Discus and support How i can unlink and old Ea account of my xbox main account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to play games from EA access but I have an unknown ea account I suppose that I created the account many years ago but i don't recognize the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by APEX Slash2348, Oct 23, 2023.

1. How i can unlink and old Ea account of my xbox main account

I tried to play games from EA access but I have an unknown ea account I suppose that I created the account many years ago but i don't recognize the mail but I have a weird name and I want to link another ea account to my Xbox account i tried to contact ea but they can't do anything

:)

APEX Slash2348, Oct 23, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Apex S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some guidance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you already have an EA account linked to your Microsoft account, however, it is important to point out that it is not possible to unlink an EA account from your Microsoft account, the process always needs to be done in the EA linked accounts management site.

As you’re not able to do this, and EA support is not capable of providing further assistance, I’m afraid to say there are no further options available in this particular case.
  3. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

4. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

5. SituatedR00S Win User

Return of games

I have another question for example my main game was fifa and I had a pretty good team you can not unlink my ea account from that account and link it with another account
  6. WaterninjaX Win User

EA Desktop auto-created account

It turns out it wasn't an auto-created account, it was just a really old account that I haven't used in years. I actually found out that you can sign in with your Xbox account, I think directly on ea.com, I don't exactly remember though. There you can unlink your xbox account from the old EA account, and the next time you launch EA Desktop on Xbox, you sign in with your current EA account and it will ask you to link it. Sadly I can't change the account ID or anything because there's an old email on there that I can't access. Just try to look around for a "Sign in with Xbox" thing on an EA page somewhere, then you can unlink it without issues.
Thema:

1. How i can unlink and old Ea account of my xbox main account - Similar Threads - unlink old account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  5. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  6. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...: Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new...
  7. Can't Unlink Activison Account with Xbox - Displaying An Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Unlink Activison Account with Xbox - Displaying An Old Email Address: Hello, I can't unlink my Xbox Account from my Activison account because it has an old email address that is being used by the Xbox account (somewhere). I've gone through all of my Microsoft and...
  8. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  9. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196
  10. I can never unlink my ps5 account to my old Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can never unlink my ps5 account to my old Microsoft: I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 Minecraft one because my friends have wanted to start a realm but I cannot join because I have no account to friend them with. I need a way to...