How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer?

Discus and support How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played no man`s sky and one day a window with a choice of saving was displayed to me, and I chose the cloud one, but can I reselect it somehow?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Лев Сердюк, Apr 8, 2023.

1. How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer?

:)

Лев Сердюк, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Лев Сердюк Win User

t turns out that I can’t even create a new save that will be on my computer?
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly this option can not be reversed :(

Once you select a save, any other save that was available wpuld have been overwritten when that option was made, unfortunately.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  5. ThinnestDragon3 Win User

Problems with cloud saves

I deleted the local save data and went back into the game and nothing has happened on both Xbox and computer, I didn't receive any prompts for a cloud back up or anything related to save data, except for on my computer, which gave my the prompt to transfer from the cloud. I transferred from the cloud, and I was given the blank slate. My old data is still gone. What do I do from here?
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

I recently got both of my computers fully updated to be able to use the game pass beta, but my side computer got updated first so I decided to play a game while waiting on the other one to update. now that both are up to date I would like to pick
    up where I left off in the game I was playing but I can't figure out how to transfer my game save between the 2. I originally thought that it may be a cloud save but I am using the same account on both and it has not downloaded the save on my main rig. any
    help here would be greatly appreciated as I would like to be able to play on my preferred computer
    You're not the only one who has had similar problem, I found this article on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/metro_exod...rappy_guide_for_transferring_nonwindowsstore/

He was transferring a save from steam to gamepass. Not sure if that article will help or not. It does explain how to find the file path to the game saves. So maybe you might be able to find the save from one rig and transfer it to the other. I was figuring
    it would be cloud based like the xbox's are with the saves, but from what I have read they saves are all local. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer? - Similar Threads - transfer cloud save

2. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC: My Xbox One S has been dead and I had a save on it that I can now only access through Cloud Gaming, the problem is that Cloud Gaming is a laggy, glitchy pile of (Mod Removed) and I'd rather play...
  5. Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud: Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SATA cable or Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable that allows you to connect via USB and upload your saves onto the Xbox One or PC through...
  6. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  7. Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1: I started and saved a Mass Effect 1 game to the cloud on Xbox One. I tried to play Mass Effect 1 on 360 with my cloud save but am getting error message: Selected Save Game could not be loaded....
  8. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...
  9. Save data won't transfer to cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data won't transfer to cloud: I am trying to play Mass Effect in my second Xbox but my saved data from console 1 will not upload to the cloud. 22def02a-9b7c-426b-b999-af0f5ffc1197
  10. Save game lost after transfer from cloud to hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save game lost after transfer from cloud to hard drive: Not sure who I should contact or what to do. I was transferring a game save from cloud to my xbox hard drive, so I could play it offline - and the save game has disappeared, I've now lost my 40hrs...