how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

Discus and support how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohamed Abdelrazek, Dec 18, 2023.

1. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more

:)

Mohamed Abdelrazek, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and with Creditcard shows it's not matching with me region

3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

How Can I solve this problem .

Hello not all payment types are supported for all types of transactions. I get this error for example when I'm using my bank account to buy a digital game. The easiest way is to use a debit/credit card or paypal as those are accepted for all types of transactions
  4. vijaybhasker353 Win User

DEBIT CARD INFO

how can i use debit card for buying xboxlive games
  5. stinkydoodie Win User

Microsoft Points.

So, I can only use prepaid cards or Credit Cards, but not debit cards?

Would a Chase Debit Card be accepted?
  6. onyxishere Win User

I cant buy Gold Membership

Debit cards are not usually accepted. Can you try an alternate payment method such as paypal or credit card?
Thema:

how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

1. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and... - Similar Threads - buy game I'm

2. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  3. I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...: I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it as a gift. How do I do that? I don't want it automatically applied to my account. I attempted to buy it...
  4. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  5. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  6. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...: Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that I'm just asking how it's perfectly legal...
  7. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449
  8. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.: I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?...
  9. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  10. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b