HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM??

Discus and support HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do I start with how annoyed I am... I try to accept or delete friend requests (for two weeks now) on my 360, and it says "can't complete this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaximusSpeedy, Oct 1, 2017.

1. HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM??

Where do I start with how annoyed I am...

I try to accept or delete friend requests (for two weeks now) on my 360, and it says "can't complete this process, please try again for the millionth time if not go waste your time on Xbox.com/support where they ask you to sign in to comment but not to spend
    your money on there site, any problems NOOOOOO your not getting a bloody answer just a hundred times refusal to sign in THEN this bloody crap cause they don't answer a simple question... WHY WONT MY XBOX ACCEPT, SEND OR DELETE FRIEND REQUESTS"

Please note by the time you reply I've probably gone back to pacman on a gameboy!!!

:)

MaximusSpeedy, Oct 1, 2017
  2. xMIx I2aider
    xMIx I2aider Guest
    Cant play online -Xbox market is missing the DLC I need

I'm having the same problems. Even called tech support to try and find out what I need to do. She went over the basic hard reset stuff and then referred me to Rockstar's tech support. If anyone finds out what is going on and how to fix it please say so.

xMIx I2aider, Oct 1, 2017
  3. DimplyMisa
    DimplyMisa Guest
    I can't recover my gamertag!

Okay so yesterday i recovered my gamertag on my cousin xbox hard drive and today i wanted to recover it on my hard drive but i get an error saying something like this "Xbox live sing-in is not currently available. Please re-try later" and i asked my friends
    what happened, and they couldn't answer, at the end i got an answer saying "You can download your account in the xbox live page" so i tried and i can't find how so here i have 2 questions:

How do i fix my problem and why it happened?

and

How to download my account from xbox page?

DimplyMisa, Oct 1, 2017
  4. MkfN360 Win User

cant connect error

Basically its my hard drive causing the problem I changed to one from a old xbox and it works fine.. how do i format my hard-drive?
  5. xMIx I2aider Win User

Cant play online -Xbox market is missing the DLC I need

I'm having the same problems. Even called tech support to try and find out what I need to do. She went over the basic hard reset stuff and then referred me to Rockstar's tech support. If anyone finds out what is going on and how to fix it please say so.
  6. haloteen Win User

Can't find the answer to my 8015341b problem...

7. Mister Fitzer Win User

Can't find the answer to my 8015341b problem...

Hey mate, I suggest calling phone support about the issue at 800-4MY-XBOX.
  8. DOODLYDEE2006 Win User

Why does the Minecraft launcher say Buy now instead of play, even though I bought minecraft?

Same issue! Support has not helped me at all! They just say "check for community answers" or " contact another support team" Constantly handing me off with ZERO help aside from the basic "is your computer plugged in?" level support. Microsoft support removed the button to actually talk to support for me, because I kept needing help, for this problem, and they keep not being able to actually help. How hard is it to help? They can't even find the record of my purchase when I have given them the order number I was emailed back in 2019. How disorganized must they be not to have record of that even? It's horribly disappointing.
Thema:

HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM??

1. HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM?? - Similar Threads - HARD FIND ANSWER

2. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  3. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...
  4. Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support: I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem. Do you not think something may have gone wrong...
  5. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  6. My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????: My xbox1 console came brand new with forza 6 installed, it just disappeared in the hard drive after mandatory. Update how do i recover. It. 03cbff63-60f5-4a7e-88c0-3646441942f0
  7. How do I find what microsoft account my email when I don't know hardly any details about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find what microsoft account my email when I don't know hardly any details about it?: A while back minecraft migration was saying it'd become mandatory, and essentially I did get a microsoft account, but I don't remember any details about it. I've logged into the microsoft account...
  8. why is the live support so hard to find

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the live support so hard to find: I want help with my chanllenges on my cod games i do a chanllenge and im not getting credit for it. i got all kind of double kills yet im not getting credit for it. I play dmz i put a munition box...
  9. games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games are being reported as above my rated account, at 41 i find this hard to understand.: i am getting a message informing me that <game> is above my rated restrictions. can i please get an adult to install the game or play on their account. while i could ask my dad to do this i find...
  10. Xbox won't find my games that I have installed on my external hard drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won't find my games that I have installed on my external hard drive.: I was trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my external from my Xbox. It stopped installing so I looked up what to da and it said to restart my Xbox. I did that and when it started back up it...