How fix the error 0xA00F424F in Camera app when using kinect to take a photo?

Discus and support How fix the error 0xA00F424F in Camera app when using kinect to take a photo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please please solve this big problem, because I can not take a photo using the kinect in Xbox ONE. 02fa34bf-4a7e-4203-b8a7-6cb95551f1d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarKMK2, Nov 12, 2018.

1. MarKMK2
    MarKMK2 Guest

Please please solve this big problem, because I can not take a photo using the kinect in Xbox ONE.

:)

MarKMK2, Nov 12, 2018
  2. MarKMK2
    MarKMK2 Guest
    How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.

I want take photos and video using the kinect in Xbox ONE and save the photos in Xbox ONE hard disc. There is a app called Camera but when I click the icon to take a photo the file no save and get a error. I tried enable all permission to this app but without
    sucess to take a simple photo using the kinect. Please devs teach me how take a photo in Xbox ONEusing kinect.

MarKMK2, Nov 12, 2018
  3. M0ntana99
    M0ntana99 Guest
    Error 0x80070490 on startup of Xbox One and when attempting to use Cortana

Started getting error message 0x80070490 when the Xbox One boots up. The same error message appears when attempting to use Cortana via the Kinect.

I've held the power button for 10 seconds but still get the same error message in the same spots. All games/apps will play/boot up.

Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

M0ntana99, Nov 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

1. Turn off the console.

Important Remove the Power/USB adaptor cable if your Kinect sensor came with one.
    2. Plug the sensor cable into the AUX port on the back of the console.
    3. Turn on the console.
    If these solutions don't solve the problem, the sensor might need to be repaired. To start the online repair process, go to the
    Online Service Centre to request a repair.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 12, 2018
  5. Hey there Mark!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with taking pictures with the Kinect.

I would say that your best bet in resolving the issues you're having with the Kinect would be to try the troubleshooting steps outlined in our article called

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor.

If and when you get a chance, try following the steps there and let us know how that helped in resolving the issue.

Much Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 6, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

1. Turn off the console.

Important Remove the Power/USB adaptor cable if your Kinect sensor came with one.
    2. Plug the sensor cable into the AUX port on the back of the console.
    3. Turn on the console.
    If these solutions don't solve the problem, the sensor might need to be repaired. To start the online repair process, go to the
    Online Service Centre to request a repair.
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Mark!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with taking pictures with the Kinect.

I would say that your best bet in resolving the issues you're having with the Kinect would be to try the troubleshooting steps outlined in our article called

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor.

If and when you get a chance, try following the steps there and let us know how that helped in resolving the issue.

Much Thanks!
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Kinect/Xbox Live Vision

The Kinect can take Photos & Video, why are you using an Xbox Live Vision Camera for the Original Xbox 360 Console..???
  9. WPAK Win User

How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.

Hi there,

as far as I know there are no Official Xbox Apps that can create a photo with Kinect, but the one you mentioned could be a 3rd party app, in that case you might have to contact the developer or the app specific community for that app to see if there are
    ways to resolve the issue you are experiencing.
  10. dpoet Win User

The number one selling accessory for the Xbox One will be...

Xbox wouldn't work if u did that. Mission impossible style. Take pic of room from kinect point of view, position photo in front of camera LOL
Thema:

1. How fix the error 0xA00F424F in Camera app when using kinect to take a photo? - Similar Threads - fix error 0xA00F424F

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I can't fix error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix error 0x800704cf: tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you...
  4. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  5. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  6. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  7. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  8. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  9. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...
  10. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...