How exactly does this call for a suspension?

Discus and support How exactly does this call for a suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Ended up making a group post for my cousin so he could play among us on my Xbox, the group post ending up getting reported and now in suspended.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ki :, May 7, 2023.

1. Ki :
    Ki : Guest

How exactly does this call for a suspension? [​IMG]
    Ended up making a group post for my cousin so he could play among us on my Xbox, the group post ending up getting reported and now in suspended. Great.

:)

Ki :, May 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ki!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

Please check your options through https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if you could apply for a case review.

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

ive been banned for doing nothing

your account is your responsability so anything your friend does you will take the suspension that is exactly what the guys in the suspension forum will say.
  4. VocalicRobin Win User

My Console Suspension Truth

The Xbox Enforcement Team made the call to do that. Based on what factors had occurred. And hopefully, its not a long console suspension.
    The console suspension was 2 weeks and I have 3 days left. In posting this I would've liked to know exactly what factors. besides the account suspension led them to make this call.
  5. Viewzfinest665 Win User

Toxic Gaming Community and worse enforcement

Suspensions length varies depending on the severity of the situation as well as any previous suspensions. So if you've had suspensions before, that's why you can receive a 2 weeks suspension based on something somewhat minor.
    thats my point exactly friend, why and how should i be banned for 2 weeks based on the word "trash" after I was called things I wont post ridiculously unfair. I've never received any type of ban in all my years of playing until i played SMITE in that toxic
    gaming community.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Exactly how does one play this game?

I play as if I was a real soldier & do everything I can to complete the objective, get a few kills, & not die.
Thema:

1. How exactly does this call for a suspension? - Similar Threads - exactly does call

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. What is Xbox working on exactly ?

in XboX Insiders
    What is Xbox working on exactly ?: It is a very simple question addressed to Xbox devs team , what are you exactly working on ? Why am I asking this ? I am a part of alpha skip ahead insider program during years and I don't see any...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both?: I had redeemed a Fortnite v-bucks card and put all my information such as email, gamer tag, password and everything else. When I redeemed it and it went through I logged into Fortnite and my...
  6. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  7. MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene: I have factory reset the console, uninstalled the game, erased all data, replayed all the way to the same point and still crashes. Anyone? Here is a link to it happening:...
  8. Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my...: I’ve had my gamer tag for a very long time and I was very thoughtful and intentional when brainstorming the name, and for copyright/ trademark reasons I was curious if I could get the specifics of...
  9. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

in XboX Insiders
    I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover: Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it? submitted by /u/Bustanut364 [link] [comments]
  10. Every time my series S has an "update" the size of the update is the exact size of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time my series S has an "update" the size of the update is the exact size of the...: Every time my series S has an "update" the size of the update is the exact size of the entire game. This leads me to believe that of course it's not updating anything but just randomly...