How does this message “violate community guidelines”

Discus and support How does this message “violate community guidelines” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and someone messaged me after a game calling me and my time terrible. I responded, word for word, “I almost aced in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan Jarrell, Aug 15, 2023.

1. How does this message “violate community guidelines”

I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and someone messaged me after a game calling me and my time terrible. I responded, word for word, “I almost aced in a 1v5 it wasn’t me ”. They then reported my message and I now have a FOUR DAY SUSPENSION from party chat on my account. I understand that Support and Enforcement are separate , but seeing as Enforcement didn’t feel the need to tell me how that was a violation of guidelines, I was hoping Support could tell me. Keep in mind the person that reported me had no action taken against him for trash talking me, but my completely clean and inoffensive response got me suspended.

:)

Nathan Jarrell, Aug 15, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Nathan how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. It is very dangerous for you to respond to any kind of name calling in the chat, many times people are waiting for your answer to make a complaint against your profile, probably several people have reported you, I believe the rest of the team you were playing on must have also reported you. Next time don't even reply and report it already, players need to learn to lose, there are many toxic players like those who reported you who don't deserve to be playing online.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

As you noted Support and Enforcement are separate. As they are separate, Support, nor anyone in the forums, is able to answer any specific questions about a user's suspension. They can only direct users on where to find information about their suspension.

If you haven't done so, you would have to check your enforcement history at enforcement.xbox.com for any information about the suspension your received, and/or submit a case review if the suspension qualifies.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

as above, never ever message anyone who is not on your friends list and know personally, all it takes is a message and thats it.
  5. tehepinutcase Win User

Comms banned for dumb reasons

Seriously how does any part of my lfg post violate the guidelines???
  6. Unhappiest user Win User

How to I get permanently banned for being called n-word?

And now I’m being told it was due to violations of community guidelines, how would I violate guidelines when I’m banned and can’t communicate. This is actually crazy, I can assume new channels will eat up these screenshot of me being called the n-word. 13 years you play on Xbox only to be permanent banned for some nonsense.
Thema:

1. How does this message “violate community guidelines” - Similar Threads - does message “violate

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009
  9. Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?: Does Xbox delete old messages from their server after a certain period of time, or can they be recovered? I'm trying to find an old message from a friend who passed but when I go to their profile,...
  10. Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?: i was suspended for texting something to my freind that he didnt report. Was it automatically done? 365ac94e-7037-47c5-9dac-edf4e64dd927