How does one resubmit case reviews?

Discus and support How does one resubmit case reviews? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does one resubmit a case review once it's been closed? Very rarely do I ever submit a report on another user unless they truly deserve it, and even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017.

1. l Binary l
    l Binary l Guest

How does one resubmit a case review once it's been closed? Very rarely do I ever submit a report on another user unless they truly deserve it, and even RARER is it that I actually receive a response from the XBL team letting me know that action is taken
    on those reports.

With all that being said, I'm playing a round of CoD in Hardcore mode. Right at the beginning of the round, I'm team killed three times back-to-back in less than five seconds by two different players.

I sent a message to both of them letting them know they've been reported. I do that to be sure they understand that their actions can (and absolutely SHOULD) get them in trouble. Heaven forbid the almighty Xbox Live Enforcement team not like a potty word,
    but the messages had one in them. I end up being the one that gets suspended for a week from all communications.

Regardless of the fact that it's against policy to say potty words, tell me again how it's not against Xbox Live policy to troll people in lobbies? Why does a potty word get someone in trouble almost immediately yet ruining another player's game/experience
    not subject for immediate suspension as well? It makes absolutely no sense. Do not respond saying, "Think about what you did and accept your punishment" either because that simply won't cut it. I want to better understand why a potty word is worse than trolling
    and interfering with a user's gameplay. Also, I need to know how to have the ban reversed as there's absolutely nothing fair about the entire situation. Again, simply saying "it is what it is" doesn't cut it. I know full well there are ways to get real assistance
    from them and not just have your case ignored and closed with absolutely no way to further review the request.

In all honesty this is a great way to lose customers. I've been on Xbox Live for 11-12 years and only ever been suspended twice, yet the ONE and ONLY time that I've ever requested a ban reversal, it's denied? That's terrible customer service and not acceptable.

:)

l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017
  2. Tol1209
    Tol1209 Guest
    I can't remove a payment method

Hello thanks for the reply, it shows: "

US Personal Account • You have 0 points

We were unable to charge your credit card xxxx [Mod Removed].

Update credit card(this appears as a link) what does that mean? thanks.

Recent transactions Current subscriptions

Declined 3/14/2014 $10.69 USD No subscription

Declined

Resubmit 3/14/2014 ($10.69)USD

Resubmit

Declined

3/13/2014 $10.69 USD

Declined

Resubmit ($10.69) USD

3/13/2014 Submit

Gold-1 month $10.69 USD

3/3/2014 Charge

Tol1209, Nov 13, 2017
  3. Medrano911
    Medrano911 Guest
    How do I contact the enforcement squad on their website?

How does one submit a case review?

Medrano911, Nov 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can only submit a review once. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. Profanity is a violates of the code of conduct just as much as anything else.

Smwutches, Nov 13, 2017
  5. l Binary l
    l Binary l Guest
    That's quite unfortunate. I realize one person doesn't mean squat to them, but sadly they're about to lose yet another customer for such a silly reason. Potty words are against the rules. So is trolling. The other player initiated the entire situation, I
    pay the price? Asinine. So long to Xbox Live I guess.

l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017
  6. l Binary l
    l Binary l Guest

Also, even though it violates just as much as anything else, that still doesn't actually answer my question: how is it that I'm reprimanded for something I didn't initiate? At the very least we BOTH should have been reprimanded. The Enforcement team doesn't
    follow any logic whatsoever, that much is clear.

l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It doesn't matter how it starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are subject to suspension. The other person most likely also received a suspension and even if they didn't get it at the same time, it doesn't mean they won't.
    There's no way for you to know for sure whether another user has received a suspension or not.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: