How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

Discus and support How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YeatModz , Dec 11, 2023.

1. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help

:)

YeatModz , Dec 11, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see the xbox screen from my laptop without an HDMI cable

Hello, YeatModz my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Unfortunately, enabling screen casting on Xbox with a broken HDMI port is not possible. This is because screen casting relies on an HDMI connection to transmit the video signal to your laptop. Without a functional HDMI port, there's no way to send the image data to your laptop for viewing.

While there are ways to connect your Xbox and laptop without an HDMI cable, none of them currently support screen casting functionality. Here are some alternatives:

Wireless Display Adapter:

This device connects to your Xbox via a USB port and wirelessly transmits the video signal to your laptop. However, screen casting functionality is not always guaranteed with this method.

Capture Card:

Connect a capture card to your Xbox via HDMI. The capture card then connects to your laptop via USB, allowing you to view the Xbox screen through streaming software like OBS Studio. This method requires additional hardware and setup but offers more flexibility and control.

Remote Play:

If you have an Xbox One with the latest system update, you can use the Remote Play feature to stream your Xbox screen to your laptop over your home network. However, this requires both devices to be connected to the same network and can be limited by network bandwidth.

Mobile App:

For Xbox Series consoles, you can use the Xbox mobile app to view your console's screen on your mobile device. This can be a temporary workaround if your laptop is unavailable.

Repair the HDMI port:

If you're comfortable with hardware repairs, you can attempt to fix the broken HDMI port on your Xbox. This might require soldering skills and replacement parts. However, it's important to note that this option carries the risk of further damage if not done correctly.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One S 4K

Have you connected your console to the correct HDMI port and enabled UHD deep colour on the TV?

Most TV's don't support HDR on all of their HDMI ports. So make sure you are connected to the port that does HDR and enable it.

Once you enable it and go to that screen again you should get green ticks.
  4. kriskdf Win User

xbox one x can't do 4k but xbox one s can

yes, Njal. That is how the xbox one S does work. But i went ahead and swapped the ports anyways, and enabled the enhanced hdmi. XBox one S still works, xbox one X does not.
  5. BrianCappelletty Win User

HDMI Problems

Did you try the Xbox on another TV with the same HDMI and see if it working? It's still possible to have the HDMI port go bad on the TV and by doing this you will eliminate that possibility. If so, it does sound like there is a problem with the HDMI port
    on the console to the console settings. If you have composite or component cables try using that from the Xbox to the TV and see you can the screen, this way you can go into the system settings and see if it might be a setting issue.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Everything is pink or greenish

Hi!

The problem may be caused by a broken HDMI cable, or the TV's HDMI port. First try connecting the cable to a different HDMI port on the TV. If it does not work, try replacing the console cable.
Thema:

How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

1. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see... - Similar Threads - does enable screen

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  4. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  8. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...: When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and brings me to the launcher and says I have exit...
  10. does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play...: does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play and control a DTS CD? 20c201d9-9ca9-4fd5-9f6c-2478fff8516b